Race cars and other race machines need a very special type of cleaning primarily based on the race track they completed or being accomplished. Various challenges are also faced if the location has no water or electricity.
Dakar Rally terrain is a perfect example of where we face these challenges. Here, race cars need to be cleaned perfectly well not just as part of aesthetics but a major requirement in performing reliable repair and maintenance while it is being used during a race. This type of thorough cleaning is needed most importantly after every race.
Well-maintained vehicles start from a reliable and effective cleaning. In these circumstances, it is, therefore, advisable to use a gas-powered pressure washer, or simply a gas pressure washer. Here are some major advantages of using this type of cleaning equipment:
- It can operate without the need for an electrical power source, you can use petrol or diesel fuel depending on the type and model of the equipment
- These modern gas pressure washers can save up to eighty percent (80 %) of the actual freshwater needed if we are going to compare it with manual washing using a water hose. Such savings means being environment-friendly.
- Cleaning is made easy, very fast yet superb quality
- Pressure washers of this type can help service providers with extreme cleaning needed to keep the race cars look great, easy to repair and maintain.
Kärcher Extreme Cleaning for Dakar Rallies
True to their goal, Kärcher became the reliable and efficient cleaning solution for Dakar 2020 in Saudi Arabia.
ning performance proDuring this prestigious event, Kärcher made a difference by providing cleaning stations for the participants using pressure washers to eliminate the dust and dirt from vehicles. Their extreme and deep cleaved to be a necessity for safety, accurate repair, and reliable maintenance.
Not only it became in demand but also acknowledged to be of great service importance on Dakar Rallies worldwide. Kärcher extreme cleaning methods using a gas pressure washer are great for motorsport during and after rallies.
Racing Cars Need Gas Pressure Cleaner for Safety
Removing sand, mud, and dirt from a race vehicle is a matter of safety and not just a mere necessity for beauty and appearance. Cleaning is a very important requirement in performing repairs accurately and pressure cleaning plays a perfect role.
Maintenance is another thing that requires extreme cleaning with the use of pressure cleaner. You cannot repair or maintain an unclean race vehicle. Issues may arise if poor cleaning procedures were performed. It is like fixing a car while blindfolded.
Gas Pressure Cleaner is Proven Environment-Friendly
What is more environment-friendly than a procedure using equipment that saves precious freshwater, and saves time? You guessed it perfectly right! Use pressure cleaner during and after every race.
It will not only save time but will result in deep cleaning with focus and accuracy.
How to Clean your Race Car after a Race
Performing a thorough cleaning of a race car after every track or race day is equivalent to maintenance and proper upkeep of your vehicle. There are cleaning procedures that can be performed at your garage that will give the same result as you would have cleaned it using just a pressure washer or pressure washing service.
Cleaning at your garage will give way to a thorough inspection of your race car. This procedure will become part of your periodic maintenance. Please feel free to visit some of the video tips on cleaning after a race.
The following are simple tips you need to consider if you decided to clean your race car as part of your periodic maintenance inspection:
- Always clean your race car by way of inspection and meticulous checking of performance parts to make sure these are maintained or even replaced to provide optimum function and road safety.
- Put your hands on everything. By doing so, you can easily spot all major areas that need maintenance and not just cleaning.
- Do not settle for inferior performing parts or parts that will soon deteriorate and need repair and replacement before it becomes a problem especially during a race.
- Remember, this is not just another cleaning schedule but a regular maintenance program to balance performance with style, and beauty.
- Do not forget to wear safety gear and proper protective equipment before your inspection and cleaning procedures.
In a nutshell, using a gas pressure washer is indeed an effective and convenient way to thoroughly clean your race car. Hopefully, this article helps!