Many families have found that Life360 is the best app to keep track of one another’s whereabouts. App users are generally pleased with its security features. For instance, it contains a crash detector that will notify loved ones if you are in a car accident.
Even though these features are advantageous for users, there are situations in which you may choose to fake your Life360 location. Putting a fake location for Life360 is achievable and simple enough that most people should be able to accomplish it!
Why do we need fake Life360 Location?
If you are concerned about your privacy, you should know that the members of your circle who use Life360 may view your location on the app’s map, and, as a result, they know exactly where you are. This isn’t good if you don’t want your personal life so public.
If you ever become the unlucky target of nasty people, they will likely use the people in your social circle to track you out. There are situations when this kind of monitoring can lead to disaster. These two examples illustrate why users of Life360 experience discomfort due to location sharing. However, with a location spoofer program, anyone may fake their actual location on Life360 and regain their anonymity and security.
How to Spoof Life360 Location With UnicTool TailorGo?
You can use UnicTool TailorGo on your iOS or Android device to fake Life360 into thinking you’re somewhere else.
TailorGo is a specialized application that can change GPS location on iOS and Android. Thanks to its extensive set of features, this tool elevates your ability to fool Life360 to a whole new level. The TailorGo can do more than just let you spoof your location; it can conceal your true location from prying eyes.
- It allows you to teleport to any location on Earth intelligently.
- Spoofing is seamless and adaptable thanks to the ability to simulate GPS movement at any speed, whether cycling, walking, or driving.
- Works well with Android and iOS platforms (including the latest iOS 15).
- Completely compatible with many apps, including Pokémon GO, Facebook, Twitter, and Tinder.
- Completely secure; no potential for security breaches or disclosure of private information.
- All users can get a free trial with limited functionality.
- Get TailorGo from the official website, then install and launch it. When you’re ready, hit the “Get Started” button and link your device.
- To quickly change to a new location, use Teleport Mode and select where you want to go. Select either the Two-Spot Mode or the Multi-Spot Mode, and then plot out your route, speed, and time of travel in detail to replicate GPS navigation.
- With TailorGo, you can change your location to be at your desired destination or finish an already started trip. If you change locations, Life360 will update itself to reflect the location immediately.
How to Spoof Life360 Location With iTools (iOS Only)
When using iOS location-based apps like Life360, iTools is a popular choice for spoofing your location. This utility can fake GPS coordinates and perform other tasks. In a way, it’s a substitute for hacking Life360.
But it’s made specifically for iOS devices, so if you’re an Android user, you might want to skip forward to the first or third way. Additionally, it’s incompatible with iOS 14 and later. If your devices have a newer version of iOS, you should immediately refer to the ﬁrst way.
Steps to fake location in Life360 using iTools virtual location.
- First, get iTools going by launching it, and then connect your iOS device to it. Choose “Virtual Location” from the “Toolbox” menu on the main menu’s upper-center toolbar.
- The second step is to click “Go” and then input the address or GPS coordinates of the location where you want to show up.
- The third step is to look for a small pop-up notification window in the map’s exact center once the program has located the target location. A single click of the “Move here” button will initiate your teleportation to the desired location.
To make your movement appear more natural while teleporting, you can try to imitate the way humans walk. To proceed, click the person icon in the screen’s upper right corner. Make your final destination selection and hit “Go” now. To activate walking mode once more, simply click the “Move Here” button.
- Only iOS devices are supported.
- Only iOS 12 and lower are compatible.
- The iTools virtual location regularly stops functioning, and other problems arise during use.
How to Spoof Life360 Location With Fake GPS (Android Only)
If you’re using Life360 on an Android phone, you can fake your location without rooting your device. With the help of the Fake GPS mobile app and a few simple adjustments to your Android device’s settings, you can fake your true location from Life360.
Here are some instructions on how to use the Android app Fake GPS to fake your location into thinking you’re somewhere else.
- First, access the “Settings” section on your Android device. Select “About Phone,” “About Device,” and “Software Info” from the menu that appears. Once you’ve done that, hit the “Build Number” tab seven times to access the developer menu.
- Second, once the developer option has been enabled, return to the “Settings” tab and, this time, tap “Developer Options.” A list of developer settings will appear on the right. Mark the box labeled “Allow mock location” and click the “Allow mock location” button.
- Third, head to the Play Store and download the Fake GPS app once you’ve enabled fake locations on Android.
- Return to “Settings” after the download and installation are finished, and this time select Developer Options > Mock location app. Listed below are available apps. Just select the newly installed Fake GPS app.
- At this point, all left to do is launch the Fake GPS app installed on your Android device and change your location accordingly. Wait a moment, then launch Life360app. Thanks to the Android GPS Fake location app, you can now have your desired location shown on the Life360 map.
This guide has provided three different Life360 hacks that can be utilized to safeguard your privacy and fake your location on Life360 properly. The most convenient option for most users is the highly effective location-changing UnicTool TailorGo. Both iOS and Android users can use it to fake their location with minimal disruption successfully. Download the trial version and experiment with its features; I guarantee you’ll be hooked.