Microsoft luxuriated our world by introducing a web-based email service that is completely free. The work of outlook is not only to send and receive information through mails but to enjoy other aspects as well. These aspects have made the tech life of Microsoft’s users easy, quick and simple, organized. This personal manager is a Web application that has the facility of mailing, contact managing, task management, calendaring, journaling and taking notes.
As Microsoft has provided such privileged facilities at one platform called Outlook, it has grown to become popular globally. There are several advantages that users are not aware of which are much more advantageous when it comes to working on the internet.
Sometimes, there might be a time when a user faces issue issues possibly with their outlook account. To address this issue, one needs to get help from Microsoft Outlook support. But before contacting the customer care of Outlook, a user can choose to solve the issue on their end.
Generally, the problem that occurs with outlook is that outlook stops responding, It crashes because the user is not using it actively or crashes whenever one starts Outlook to access. To troubleshoot your issues, the procedure is as follows:
Troubleshooting Outlook Generally, the problem that occurs with outlook is that outlook stops responding, It crashes because the user is not using it actively or crashes whenever one starts Outlook to access. To troubleshoot your issues, the procedure is as follows:
The issue caused by Add-ins
- To figure out the issue caused by Add-Ins, exit Outlook.
- Open the RUN dialogue box. If you are using Windows 10 or Windows 8 version then press windows logo key + R. If you are using an older version of Windows like Windows 7, tap the start button, in the search box type run and then click. Consequently, the Run dialogue box will appear.
- In the dialogue box type outlook/safe, click OK.
- Click on options in the File menu if the issue is fixed and then click on add-Ins.
- Select COM Add-Ins, move the cursor to click GO.
- Clear all the checkboxes by clicking on the list and then clicking OK.
- Restart your Outlook. Start adding the Add-Ins one by one till the issue is encountered.
Run Outlook Diagnostics
When your outlook is troubling you, instead of choosing to contact outlook support dry run outlook diagnostics. This is simply done to figure out the problem with your outlook. 1. Run the Outlook won’t start Provided by Microsoft on their website. This is an automatic Diagnostic tool to figure out the issue and fix it accordingly.
If this doesn’t work then you can choose to go to Windows or look to start Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant.
- Select the appropriate option As per the issue faced by you and then click Next. The tool will diagnose the problem, will run necessary diagnostic checks and will provide you with possible solutions to fix your outlook connectivity issues.
Create New Outlook Account
This is a temporary fix, but you can choose to create a new Outlook Profile to avoid any hindrance in your work.
- For this, you need to visit your control panel and then go to mail.
- Click on Show Profiles and then select the profile you want to remove from the list. Before removing the profile make sure that you have backed up or stored the data on the server.
- Then click Add and type the necessary details like name, username, the primary SMTP address and then the password to access the profile.
- Click next. You will be again asked to enter your credentials, enter it and then proceed by clicking OK.
- Click Finish when setup is finished.
How do I contact Outlook Support?
Even after following the above-mentioned procedures, your issue has not been resolved then you can easily reach Outlook support. Microsoft has provided a convenient way to access Microsoft Outlook support. Get Help is the button for the Home Users through which an individual can choose to live-chat or request a call to connect with Microsoft Agent. Underneath that, Microsoft has mentioned phone numbers according to the regions for business users exclusively. These phone numbers can be used as Outlook support phone numbers only by Business Users.
Other than this a faster way to have a solution for your problem regarding outlook is through Microsoft’s community. It is the space where a fellow user helps other fellow Microsoft users. You can either do this by scrolling the related posts and answers related to your concern. Or post and other users will do the discussion as per their expertise with the Outlook Products and their experience.
It is very rare when Microsoft’s users have to reach Outlook support or visit their Microsoft Community. This is because it has a whole web page dedicated as Microsoft’s support page where it addresses each and almost every issue that a user can possibly face. With it, all the possible and guaranteed solutions are mentioned. Go for anything as per your scenario with Outlook.