Do you want to get the water wave hair look, but don’t know how? You are not alone! Water wave hair is a popular hairstyle, but beginners might find it difficult to achieve.
Nowadays, you will find women of all ages flaunting their beautiful water wave hair. This specific hairstyle is currently in trend and the ladies are killing it.
However, trying to achieve this style with your natural hair can be difficult, especially for those who have thin hair. But no worries as you have water wave wigs to create the look. At Luvmehair you will find a wide range of water wave hair. They have wigs of different colors and lengths. Apart from water wave wigs, they also have other popular choices like bob lace front wigs, deep wave wigs, etc.
What is water wave hair?
For those unversed, water wave hair is a unique pattern of hair that looks similar to water ripples, hence the name. It combines the appearance of an African-American wave pattern with curly hair.
This type of hairstyle has become widely popular in recent years. Nowadays more women are comfortable flaunting their wavy or curly hair. While some use their natural hair to achieve the style, others simply stylishly use a water wave wig.
Water wave wigs can be characterized by small, tight curls that resemble water ripples. Women like this hairstyle because it is versatile, attractive, and stylish. Also, it is suitable for most types of occasions.
Why should you try a water wave hairstyle?
If you haven’t tried this popular hairstyle yet, you should do it now. You can either use natural hair or a wig, the choice is yours. The wavy pattern in the hair is achieved by adding water and using hot rollers or curling iron.
We can give you so many good reasons to try this hairstyle.
- It is a low-maintenance hairstyle, so you don’t need to spend a lot of time styling your hair. Due to this, it would make a great style for busy women.
- It is a versatile hairstyle as it allows you to style your hair the way you like. You can wear it down, up, or create more elaborate looks.
- It is considered a protective hairstyle as it helps keep your hair healthy and damage-free.
- This kind of hairstyle can go with any outfit you like. Not just that, but it is also perfect for every occasion.
Right To Style Water Wave Hair
If you are someone who likes water wave hair a lot, you might find this guide helpful. Follow the steps to achieve the hairstyle you are aiming for.
- First, you need to wet your hair and dampen it using a towel.
- Once your hair is ready, apply a good amount of pomade or gel. Spread the product through your hair just using your fingers. Make sure to be gentle.
- Take a small-tooth comb and make a side part. Now you can start creating waves in your hair.
- Curl your hair away from your face using your fingers. You need to repeat the process until you achieve the desired look.
- After you are done, set your hair in place with a good hairspray.
If you are not confident about your skills, no worries, you can always get a water wave hair wig. Since the wig is already styled, you just have to install it, and you are done.
Tips To Care For Water Wave Hair
Here are some quick and easy tips to care for water wave hair:
- Use shampoo and conditioner that is specially made for water wave hair. This will give you a more defined look.
- Don’t use any heat styling tools on your hair. Instead, use a diffuser to style your hair.
- Use oil or a leave-in conditioner to nourish and hydrate your hair.
Whether you are looking for water wave wigs or loose deep wave wig, Luvmehair is the place you should be.
Luvmehair is a reputable online store where you can buy a wide range and styles of high-quality wigs. They use 100% human hair for all their wigs. Plus, the prices are lower than other brands. In short, it is a great source of hair extensions and wigs.
Wrapping it up
Water wave hair looks great on most women if you can get it done correctly. If creating the hairstyle with your natural hair is an issue, you have wigs to have your back. Hope this helps!