According to the grandma, the bottle was well over half-full.
According to sources, she was concerned that the kid might have taken a sip from the whiskey bottle, so she compelled her to complete the bottle on Thursday. As a result, the 4-year-old girl passed away.
According to thenewsgod, the mother of China Record, 4, witnessed her take a bottle of wine that was more than half-full when she was 4.
On Thursday morning, when police arrived at the family’s home, they discovered that the 4-year-old child had a blood-alcohol level of.680.