If you are planning to set up a nail making business, you are in the right place. You can consider this post as your nail making business setup guide. We will provide you with all the details you need to know to get started.
Setting up your nail manufacturing business requires a high speed nail making machine and capital. Thankfully, this is a low investment business, so you don’t have to go through a lot of hassles to collect the required funds.
Before starting a business, you must determine whether it is profitable. This can be determined through detailed market research. To know whether the nail making business is profitable or not, you should read this post till the end.
Types of Nail Making Machines
Nail making machine is used for manufacturing various types of nails. This includes concrete nail, traditional nail, coil, Gi nail, etc. Before you invest in a nail making machine for your business, you must know the types available.
Every nail making machine is unique and includes features such as head forming, wire cutting, and wire feeding. The different types of nail making machines are:
Automatic wire nail making machine
This is probably the most common type of nail manufacturing unit available. It is simple and yet built for high performance. Since this is an automated unit, it is easier to operate and comes with long service life.
The advantage of using an automatic nail making unit is that it can be operated even by an unskilled worker. It is highly efficient and can complete up to 500 nails per minute. These types of units are available in varying ranges like 6mm to 100 mm and 0.9 to 10mm.
Washed head roofing nail making machine
If you want a high-performance nail making unit, it has to be a washed head roofing nail making unit. This unit is specially designed to meet your nail making requirements.
It is manufactured based on various quality factors. It also uses premium-grade components along with advanced technology.
Steel nail making machine
This type of nail making machine is used to manufacture counter shank head nails, flathead nails, pop nails, missing head nails, and round head nails. It can also make nails of copper, aluminum, and brass.
It is equipped with a powerful motor and side shafts that are operated with bevel gears. This ensures a perfect balance between the cutting tools. You can also adjust the thickness and length of the nails. A steel nail making unit is the most advanced and is in line with the latest technology.
Wire nail making machine
A wire nail making machine is very simple and can easily cut a steel wire, coil, and turn it into a nail. From the name itself, you can get the idea that it is used for making wire nails.
These units are constructed using high-quality materials to provide long-term service. Also, there are different sizes and styles of coil nails available out there.
Benefits of A Nail Making Machine
Setting up a nail making business has various advantages. Before you dip your feet in this sector, let’s walk you through the benefits.
- Nail making business involves low risk compared to other businesses. You can start a nail manufacturing factory with almost zero risk. Even if your business goes downhill, you can sell off the remaining scrap iron, so nothing goes to waste.
- Unlike other businesses, nail making business doesn’t require a large investment. You just need an efficient nail making machine and raw materials to start manufacturing nails. Rather than building an entire factory, you can set up your small business within 50 square meters of space. When you are just getting started with your business, it is better to rent a place.
- You earn a stable profit out of this business. It doesn’t matter what the market condition is, you are always ensured to generate a certain profit. The demand for construction materials directly benefits nail making business.
- It is not only easy to source raw materials, but they are also quite cheap. Most of the countries use scrap wire, waste steel bars, and other low price materials for nail making. This in return helps to maximize the profit margin. You buy raw materials at cheap rates and sell the finished product at a higher price.
Why should you get a high-speed nail making machine?
A high-speed nail making machine is a primary requirement for establishing a profitable nail making business. Compared to other low-grade nail making units, a high-speed nail making machine has various advantages.
Here is why you should get a high-speed nail making unit:
- High-speed nail making machines are ideal for both small and large-scale production of nails. It can help you manufacture nails of various sizes with ease.
- This type of nail making machine is extremely fast and can produce large volumes of nails in a short time. Plus, they produce very little noise.
- These units are also equipped with features like automatic shutdown and alarm systems. These features come in handy in case of failures of equipment overload, lack of lubrication, wire feeding system, and others.
Is nail making profitable?
Now that we have discussed all the basic details about nail making business, let’s answer the most important question.
Nail making business is a profitable one as it involves very low risk. Not just that, but it also requires very minimum investment. After you get a nail making machine, you just have to pay for the raw materials which are easily accessible.
Setting up a nail making business can bring you good returns irrespective of the market conditions. Nails are always in demand because they are required for construction and other purposes.
You can start your nail making business with minimum investment. Instead of building a factory, you can set up your business on a small rented plot. This way you can maximize your profits and run a successful business.