A huge wedding certainly requires a lot of things to be brought together so that everything comes off well. As part of the celebrations, you need to look into guest entertainment and have in place certain activities or events through which they will feel warm, pleased, and wonderful.
One of the most important elements of a large Muslim wedding is the guest invitations, which should be beautiful and elegant. In each of these best Muslim wedding invitation cards, details are given about the time, date, invitation wording, a message for favors, and also how guests are going to be entertained. You might be wondering what type of guest entertainment is appropriate to mention in your wedding invitation. Here is a look at eight interesting wedding guest entertainment ideas that you can try at our wedding:
- One sure way of delighting your guests is with DJ music. Allow the DJ to spin the hottest songs, and your guests will be swooning to the beats, and you may even find yourself joining in on the fun and festivities. If the wedding venue is in a hotel, look into the in-house DJ of the banquet hall else check out those available for a DJ night and book the best one.
- Your wedding is going to be a very grand day, so maximize the loveliness of this day by arranging for beautiful fireworks. Guests are surely going to be enthralled by the fantastic fireworks display. Even a dramatic light show will be something that makes them laugh and have fun. So, consider how these can be arranged at the venue so that they take off just as the guests enter.
- How about arranging for a live band show? Wouldn’t that be fantastic for guests to be able to watch people perform live in front of a large audience? Having something like a retro-themed live band at your wedding will be a trending means of entertainment, one that will get everyone to sit back, relax, enjoy, and even join in if they feel like it.
- You might want to have a dance competition wherein guests can enroll and show off their talents to everyone. Guests will enjoy watching the dance competitors wear dance clothing and perform with all their zest in front of a live audience. Get a good judge who can clearly determine who should win. You can also include consolation prizes for up to three people.
- Playing antakshari has always been a form of guest entertainment. People get together and sing the songs they know, with the last word being the beginning of the next song. As long as this linking of word and song goes on, the game moves forward. It’s fascinating to learn how so many songs can come from a single antakshari game sitting.
- How about installing an anti-gravity booth? Would that not be really fun and exciting? A photo booth that imitates the look of a gravity-defying zone will surely have a lot of guests laughing as they click away. Guests can enjoy making gravity-defying poses as they take photos; it is the best way of getting them to laugh, shake up a bit, and get into the fun of the wedding celebrations.
- How about some inspiring food service? For example, you can serve them papdi chaat in a wine glass, cake with ice cream, or perhaps bhel puri with cherries. Two or three snack dishes with an interesting twist will make guests sit up, notice, and warm them up. You can have them served on funny-looking plates or glasses to make them enjoy themselves even further.
- Why not hire a celebrity impersonator? This will surely change everyone’s mind right away and have them in splits. Imagine a hired celebrity impersonator speaking like famous people such as Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, or Shah Rukh Khan. This is exactly what guests need to get into the fun festivities of the wedding celebration.
Check out the layout of the bestMuslim wedding invitation cards to find one that is suitable for your preferences. Carefully have the guest entertainment printed out so that it is subtly noticed by receivers.