When it comes to writing something worth learning for kids, it can’t be denied that an eight-year-old boy won the competition. Adam Sulemani, a fifth-grader student, pioneers the idea of writing a most captivating and engaging book for kids to enlighten them about the significance of eating healthy food.
His best comic book, the VIP fruitsfro me, is an ideal marketing of healthy food for kids. This book is the best solution for all those parents who face a hard time explaining to their kids why they must switch their diet from junk to fruits and veggies.
With careful crafting of imagery, and joyful flowery language, the way Adam shows, the battle of the fruits begins, this makes the central story climax.
The Battle of fruits & Importance of Healthy Food
The battle of the fruits begins with a comic book when carrot plans to kick fruits out from their bowl that was placed over the kitchen counter. VIP fruits is a fun and exciting children’s comic book with an impactful story about the benefits of eating fruits and vegetables. It is written by 8 old year boy, a fifth-grader student from Virginia. Using an imaginative illustration, he brought life into his characters.
VIP fruits is a children’s comic book with an impactful story about fruits and veggies and their benefits for kids. This book is fun and exciting with bright colors, imaginative illustrations, and a compelling story that will keep children engaged throughout the story.
The purpose of writing this comprehensive post is, to guide how best writers can market healthy food for kids. They must catch the reader’s attention to make them go throughout the story.
So, let’s dive into those major points while writing instructive stories for kids, taking influence from the VIP fruits.
Points to Consider While Advertising healthy Food for Kids
- The title should be something catchy like “VIP Fruits – How the battle of the fruits begins?” Take key tags like “healthy food, children comic book with an impactful story about fruits and veggies.”
- The story should be informative by including information on any particular fruit, how it can benefit kids in numerous ways. But, make it in a fun way so young readers can get hooked to it.
- The source should be from an expert nutritional professional as their opinions are unbiased, and they’ll provide a piece of accurate information about healthy food for kids. To make it a more vivid and delightful read, support your story with a classic illustration, and a bit of comic touch to make readers laugh.
- Write in a way as if the fruit addressing with a reader, or how the battle of fruits begins with other junk food items. If fruits are saying “we are the best,” so junk food should say “but kids love us more,” this controversy will not only be joyful for kids only, but for adults as well.
- The conclusion should state what has been covered in the article, including how to sell healthy food for kids in a fun way that children will relate to. It should also include a convincing call-to-action wrapping up thecontent central idea.
- The call-to-action could be something like, “If you would like to read more articles on how to market healthy food, click here.” Then there should be a link to the website where the reader can get further information.
Adam’s Use of Language in Children’s Comic Book
VIP fruits is a complete, action-packed book that only revolves around the idea of healthy food. It is said that “anybody can write” that’s what this young author impressively proved.
The way he has put life into fruits and vegetables, this makes it hard for readers to miss a single page.Following it, the best illustrations also complement this remarkable children’s comic book.
Don’t miss out this delightful read for your kid this time. Visit VIP Fruits and place an order for your first copy!