Did you know that sudden weakness in your face, arm, and legs can be a stroke symptom? It is said that a person may experience a transient ischemic attack(TIA) before a full fledge stroke takes place. A transient ischemic attack is also referred to as a mini-stroke occurs when the blood supply to the brain gets impacted and should be considered an early warning of a stroke.
A stroke is a cerebrovascular attack in which the blood supply to the brain gets affected due to the blockage in one of the arteries. A person who suffers from a stroke should be rushed to the emergency room without failure. Delay in getting medical emergency treatment can increase the risk of further damage to the brain. The World Health Organization has estimated that 15 million people suffer a stroke worldwide out of which 5 million die and the other 5 million are left permanently disabled. High blood pressure has been regarded as the most significant risk factor that leads to a stroke.
High blood pressure can affect the blood circulatory system in the body due to which some men might find it hard to get firm erections. As a result, medical professionals may recommend pills like Cenforce 200 and Viagra that are widely used around the globe to treat erectile difficulty.
How do you know if you’re prone to a stroke?
A person who suffers from a stroke usually experiences some signs and symptoms before the stroke occurs. These signs can occur hours or days before the occurance of the event. Some of the common ways to know if you are prone to a stroke or not are as follows.
- Paralysis or numbness on the face, arms, and legs
- Headaches or lightheadedness
- Problems in balance and coordination
- Confusion and trouble in understanding
- Weakness in arms and legs
- Sweating and heart palpitations
- Experiencing seizures
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slurred speech
- Problems with vision
One should try out to reach for medical attention if such symptoms arise. Untreated cases can lead to severe medical complications and may even lead to the patient’s death. People taking pills like Cenforce 200 and Viagra to treat problems related to getting an erection should consult a general physician on a priority basis.
People living with diseases related to the heart and arteries have an increased chance of stroke. Diseases like Coronary artery disease is majorly associated with the occurance of a stroke. The process of atherosclerosis in coronary artery disease leads to the formation of a waxy substance called plaque in the blood vessels and results in narrowed arteries. People who find it hard to maintain healthy intimate relationships with their spouses can take medicine like Cenforce 200 and Viagra, which is known to help with the erectile difficulty.
How Can I Prevent A Stroke From Happening?
Stroke is an emergency medical complication that arises due to certain genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors. Though one cannot change the factors related to age, gender, and family history, other factors are quite preventable. Some of the common ways to prevent a stroke are as follows.
- Start Exercising: Inactivity has been regarded as a significant risk factor for a stroke. Regular exercise improves the health of blood vessels and reduces the risk of a stroke by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Exercising can also lead to improved physical health and one might not always choose to rely on tablets like Cenforce 200 and Viagra.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking directly correlates with the occurance of a stroke. By quitting smoking one can reduce the risk of stroke and other chronic illnesses like mouth and lung cancer. Facing difficulties in getting erections may become common among people who smoke excessively. Taking pills such as Cenforce 200 and Viagra can work as a cure in treating erectile problems.
- Lose weight: Lose those extra pounds if you want to increase the quality of your life. Medical professionals say that losing 5 to 10% of the extra weight can reduce the risk of many diseases ranging from high blood pressure to heart diseases. Excessive weight in the body can make it hard for men to maintain physical relations with a spouse. Choosing to take a pill such as Cenforce 200 and Viagra can prove to be beneficial in getting an erection.
- Take a healthy diet: It is advised to take a diet rich in potassium and fibre. Avoid taking high in saturated fat, trans fat, and sodium food.
- Medical condition: People who have medical conditions like atrial fibrillation, type 2 diabetes, and other chronic heart diseases are at an increased risk of a stroke and should take appropriate measures to avoid it.
CONCLUSION: Most of the medical cases that resulted in a stroke could have been prevented if the right guidance had been given. Doctors worldwide suggest getting medical checkups done at least once a year. Just by some exercise and healthy eating one can lower the risk of a stroke at least to some extent. People choosing to rely on commonly available medicine like Viagra and Cenforce 200 should be cautious enough to know about the possibility of any side effects.
Related post: What Are the Health Benefits of Eating Organic Foods?