Balloons can be used in so many ways for our activities. Balloons bring color to your events. In this article, we highlight the many ways to tie your Balloons.
How to Tie a balloon
We are going to learn a few tips on how to tie a balloon.
- You need to inflate your balloon by using a pump.
- Grab the nozzle of the balloon with your two fingers and thumb
- Grab the part of the balloon which is inflated
- Stretch the nozzle and put it around one finger, between the balloon and your hand.
- Take the nozzle and place it between your two fingers.
- Take the part in between the fingers and pull it over the nozzle.
- Do not pull the knot after it is tied.
Two ways to tie a balloon
Here are two ways to tie a balloon. Let’s look at the first step to tying the balloon.
- Blow the balloon into your preferred shape.
- Grab the end of the balloon so there are no air leaks out.
- Stretch the end to make sure that it is stretched out as much as possible.
- Wrap it around your first two fingers
- Now take the stem and slip it under the little loop you have created with your fingers.
- Now take the part that is sticking out and then pull it and remove your fingers.
- Voila, you are done.
Now let’s move on to the next step of tying the balloon. This way works better when you are using bigger balloons.
Blow the balloon into your desired size or shape.
Hold the balloon then use one finger and wrap the stem/end around it.
Try to lift your finger and then push the balloon under and then you can pull it out and then tie it.
Now you are done. Bravo!!!
How to tie a balloon with a balloon tool
Here, I am going to show you 3 ways of tying the balloon with a balloon tool. Let’s start with the first step.
- You need to get yourself some balloons, a pump, and a balloon tool.
- Inflate your balloon with the pump.
- Put the balloon tool onto your three fingers
- Wrap the nozzle of the balloon around the tool once
- Pull the nozzle in between the space in the tool
- Just pull the wrapped balloon over.
- There you go, you got your balloon tied.
Now let’s move on to the second step.
- Inflate your balloon once again with a pump
- Put your balloon tool in between your fingers
- Wrap the nozzle of the balloon around the tip of the tool
- Put the part of the nozzle on top under the wrapped part
- Pull out then you got your knot tied.
Moving on to our last step.
- Inflate your balloon with a pump whether electric or manual.
- Put the balloon tool into your fingers.
- Now put a ribbon in between the balloon tool.
- Wrap the nozzle around the end of the balloon tool.
- Pull it into a knot.
- There you have a knot with a ribbon around it.ie
The balloon can be tied with your fingers but the balloon tool makes it easier. Let’s say you have to tie a lot of balloons with your hands, it is going to hurt very much. The balloon tool is faster and doesn’t hurt at all.
How to tie a balloon with a spoon
- Blow out your balloon
- Leave for yourself a nice long nozzle
- Place the nozzle of the balloon right in front of the spoon.
- Pull the nozzle up as far as you can pull it.
- Wrap it at the back of the spoon
- Now move it forward and cross over
- Place your thumb in the center of the cross you have made
- Now pick up the balloon with your other finger and slide it just underneath the spoon
- Pull the spoon out
- Now your knot is tied
How to Tie a Balloon with a ribbon
- Inflate your balloon with a pump
- Put your balloon tool through your fingers
- Put your ribbon in one of the holes in the tool
- Now grab the nozzle of the balloon and wrap it around the tool
- Pull the tip of the nozzle under the tool
- Pull it out into the knot
- There you go with a ribbon on your balloon
How to Tie a Balloon String
- Prepare a strip of string
- Inflate your balloon with a pump or by blowing it out with your mouth
- Tie the tail tight.
- Wrap the string around your two fingers and run it next to the tail
- Release the string and slide the balloon’s tail’s tip through
- Tighten the string
- Now your balloon is tied
How to make a balloon arch
- I am going to show you the easiest way to make a balloon arch.
- You need to get a lot of balloons
- You need an electric balloon air pump or camp pump
- Next, you need a decker strip and heavy glue ducts
Start by inflating your balloons. Some should be blown into smaller sizes and others in larger sizes. Now put the larger balloons on the strip first and then use the heavy-duty glue ducts to fill in the gaps with the smaller balloons to make sure it is beautiful and complete. Now you have your arch.