Are you wondering how to save yourself from flat tires? Flat tires and other roadside crises are inevitable if you own a car, but they don’t have to ruin your day if you have the right tools to fix the problem quickly and get back on the road. You must know about this new technology to avoid road crises such as a flat tire and spending money on a tow vehicle.
To avoid such emergencies, Airmoto is here to save the day. The Airmoto is a portable, rechargeable, and incredibly simple-to-use air pump, but despite its small size and portability, the air pump is powerful. Along with several connectors that may be used for various inflatables, it also includes an air hose stored within the device.
What is Airmoto?
Airmoto is an innovative, compact, lightweight air pump that allows car and truck owners to swiftly and efficiently inflate their tires. Despite its diminutive size and portability, the air compressor is incredibly effective. In addition to having several connectors that can be used with various inflatables, the device contains an air hose.
This clever pump is helpful for basketballs and car tires and can be used in the car, at home, or anywhere else. It has a streamlined design and features ensure the task will be completed quickly and effectively. Airmoto is portable, cordless, and has four connectors readily compatible with the pumped object.
Specifications of the Airmoto
- 120 PSI maximum inflation pressure
- The battery has a capacity of 2000 mA/7.2 volts.
- Charging time: 2.5–4.5 hours
- Pressure accuracy: +/- 1 PSI
- Charging input: 5V/2A
- 6V anti-overcharge protection
- USB output: 5V/1.5A#
- No-load flow rate of 20 L/M
- 9A/1S for overcurrent protection
- 10–60 degrees Fahrenheit as the working temperature
- LED lights of 0.5W
- Temperature range for charging: 0 to 45 degrees Celsius.
Features of Airmoto
- Portable and Lightweight
- Works With Most Inflatables
- Powerful 120 PSI Output (works in minutes)
- 2000 mAH Rechargeable Battery
- Includes LED Flashlight For Dark Moments
- 4 pressure units
- Auto shut off
- LCD Display
- Automatic shut-off function
How does Airmoto Portable Air Pump work?
Air pumps use positive displacement. The air pressure is steadily increased by reducing volume using a reciprocating piston. The compressor compresses air using a crankshaft-driven piston. Piston descent generates a vacuum above it, allowing outside air to enter the compressor.
The piston compresses air above it. Increased air pressure prevents outside air from entering. When the piston is retracted, the air is compressed. The inlet valve closes, and the tire valve opens, letting air into the bike. Compressed air enters the tire through an air storage tank valve.
How To Use Airmoto Air Pump
The Airmoto is extremely user-friendly. Consequently, you do not need the assistance of an expert to operate your Airmoto. Following the instructions listed below will teach you how to use this product.
NB: Charge your device to have enough battery capacity.
- First, you must determine the required PSI for your vehicle’s tires. This information is available in the vehicle’s owner’s manual and on the vehicle itself.
- Choose the right connection tip, attach the Airmoto’s air hose, and turn it on.
- Select a preset or enter your desired pressure. The air hose can be linked to your car tire or any other inflatable object.
- Press “start.”
- Finally, Airmoto will handle the remaining tasks and shut down once everything has been accomplished.
Pros and Cons of Airmoto
- Portable and minimal in weight
- It is suitable for most inflatables.
- Itis extremely durable, making it an excellent travel companion
- Works quickly
- Rechargeable battery
- Has a built-in LED flashlight for use in the dark.
- The product is limited in stock
What Makes Airmoto Better Than Others?
Airmoto is built with cutting-edge technology and features that will assist you in quickly escaping an emergency scenario. These attributes have made it one of the most popular tire inflators.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to inflate a tire?
Bicycles and road bikes need 2-4 minutes, motorcycles 4-8 minutes, and standard-size vehicle tires 4-10 minutes (low pressure) or 10-15 minutes (flat or virtually flat). Truck tires take between 10 and 20 minutes, while basketball takes 1-3 minutes.
How long does it take to charge and how long does it last?
The Airmoto takes about 2-3 hours to fully charge and may be used for up to 40 minutes per charge. Add the Airmoto Power Kit to your order for the best charging performance.
Is it compatible with Presta Valves?
Yes, the Airmoto has four connection tips, including one specifically for Presta valves.
Airmoto is the most popular and best portable air compressor compatible with most inflatables. Unlike the heavier air pumps, the Airmoto is compact and straightforward to carry around. Having a flat tire with no way to inflate it is frustrating; however, having one of these convenient smart air pumps can turn a poor day around.