By now we all know or have heard of Microsoft’s latest cloud business solution, Dynamics 365 Business Central . This time Microsoft has made it very easy for us not to say no to its new ERP system.
If with Dynamics NAV they set the bar very high, now, they are presented with the first solution hosted in the cloud which receives constant updates, one of the main differences with respect to the old NAV tool.
With Dynamics 365 Business Central we will have all areas of our company covered: finance, sales, marketing, HR, distribution, etc. Optimizing our business processes, improving the relationship with customers and making decisions based on mutual benefit is possible with this new Microsoft tool. Thanks to 365 Business Central we will obtain a global vision of the company with information in real time, connected data, business analysis and all through the technology of a number one in the sector, Microsoft.
Why choose 365 Business Central?
With only 3 features, 365 Business Central differs from other products on the market.
- Native integration with Office 365
- The new licensing allows you to pay for what you use
- Integration with business intelligence tools like MS Power BI
10 advantages to use Dynamics 365 Business Central
It does not matter from which device you access and the place from where you access it, you will have the same experience that Microsoft offers on any of the devices connected to the solution.
Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to connect all parts of the company for knowledge of all operations and process management. The possibility of sharing information with any department to improve results will save time and costs.
The possibility of automating tasks, the transformation of data into information, are some of the advantages offered to employees for the development of their daily activity.
Anticipate the demand of our customers through the connectivity of all areas of the company.
ERP and CRM together
Both finance and customer-facing departments will be able to monitor sales and expenses in real time, and gain a realistic view of cash flow.
They are one of the strongest points of the solution. Dynamics 365 uses programming languages such as HTML, #C, .NET or JScript. The use of these languages enables two great benefits; companies can use Dynamics 365 as their base development platform; and they can make use of a wide range of developers.
Dynamics 365 does not count only as the SaaS model, but also has the solution on premise , private hosting and cloud .
Data analysis and visualization
As for the panel analysis and visualization module, they are fully configurable, and can be developed from scratch with simple tools. One of the strengths of Dynamics 365 is the analysis module and the great capacity to show the results in real time.
There is no doubt that Microsoft is one of the pioneering companies in technological innovation. The time to decide on a Microsoft solution is to bet on innovation.
Intuitive work environment
It is one of the advantages that Microsoft has, offering employees a work tool which allows us to work without difficulty and without a long period of adaptation.
What is the Business Central for CEOs?
Business Central (Dynamics NAV) is emerging as a great help for all business managers. Based on independent modules, its structure allows the different divisions to carry out their operations. They always reflect the repercussions of these on the rest of the areas of the company.
- Financial management is a fundamental pillar of the decisions of a CEO, who can easily extract the reports with the Finance module of Business Central and analyse the company’s economic performance.
- The efficiency of business processes can also be easily visualised. You can analyse which workflows are suffering from poor performance and detect which areas need to be more productive.
- The results of commercial management are easily visualised with the Dynamics 365 Business Central CRM module. You can catalogue potential customers based on your business projection and monitor interactions with all of them.
- Customer service follow-up is also done with great ease. You can get a rough idea of your satisfaction by analysing the return and repair ratios.
- It highlights the importance of the supply chain due to its critical impact on the business. Consequently, it is really easy to view inventory reports and replenishment forecasts.
- Project management is one of the aspects where companies tend to lose more money. Business Central allows for optimising resource levels by presenting it with simplicity and allowing the CEO to decide to preserve his profitability.
- Warehouse management generates costs that are easily optimised from Business Central. The CEO will have a global vision of the warehouse capacity, transit times, shipment and receipt of goods.
- Production costs can be easily visualised to make the best decisions about bills of materials and priority in the assemblies. We are always adjusting to the existing restrictions in terms of capacity and supply.