Ayurvedic oils are exceedingly beneficial for healthy and glowing skin. They help keep the moisture intact and prevent flakiness. Best natural face oils work like a charm and maintain the skin’s elasticity. Besides, as we know, Ayurvedic oils are concocted using natural elements lighter on the skin and do not cause damage.
Ayurveda has been relevant for centuries because it has manifested effects. It maintains an equilibrium to support glowing skin. Most of us are averse to the idea of applying oil to our faces. We feel that it may cause breakouts and eventually make our skin too oily. However, the best natural face oils are lightly textured. They contain all the good elements and never push the skin to break out.
BENEFITS OF FACE OIL
As opposed to popular belief, face oil is quite beneficial for our skin. Some benefits are listed below:
- It evens out your complexion over time and reduces uneven skin tone. Ayurvedic oils are developed with ingredients that suit all skin types. You might want to check the label before buying the product to make sure it aligns with your skin needs.
- It can transform our pale-looking skin into a more healthy and glowing complexion. While moisturizers shield the skin from becoming dry, they do not contain any essential ingredients that are advantageous for us. However, many of them contain plant-based nutrients that benefit our skin significantly.
- It also helps in reducing blemishes. Excess sun exposure can cause our skin to become wrinkly and full of scars. These oils are replete with Turmeric & Benzoin that help in obliterating these spots over time.
- Ayurvedic oils also help keep aging troubles at bay. Numerous factors can cause our skin to look more worn than it is. Unfortunately, one’s typical skin regimen does not fulfill all its needs, giving it a dull look. They hydrate the skin, which boosts elasticity. Elements like Ashwagandha and Neroli boost its texture and give it a fresh-faced look.
- They provide an extra layer of protection and moisturization that the other creams do not give. They are especially stellar during the winter months when no amount of moisturizers can shield our skin.
- The oils also promote more youthful-looking skin. They are produced with flowers, leaves, roots, and other healthy ingredients that penetrate through the skin and work wonders.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
The skin cells are the building blocks of it, and these oils and lipids are the mortar that glues them together in one place to avoid any harmful substances from seeping through. Face oils are kind of soothing and have a gentle effect on your skin. They fortify the outermost layer, the stratum corneum, by relaxing it, sealing it, and restricting water loss.
HOW TO APPLY FACIAL OIL
The routine goes like, serum, moisturizer, and then facial oil. Use an electric massager or a jade roller to seep it further into your skin. Post that, give your skin a little love and massage it in further. The oil can penetrate better into our skin when we rub it because that intensifies our blood circulation. You must apply your lightest products first and then work your way up.
Face oils promote good skin and ensure longevity.