Judge Faith Jenkins is one of the most famous divorce court judges in the country. She has been dealing with divorces for over a decade. Let’s learn more about the judge and her journey to become Judge Faith Jenkins.
- She started her career as a law clerk in the year 2000 and then she became a judge in 2006.
- At present, she is one of the top-rated divorce court judges in the country.
So, here are some interesting facts about her and her journey to become the judge.
Life Before Career:
Faith Jenkins was born on October 23, 1970, and her birth name is also Faith Jenkins. Her mother named her Faith after her father. She grew up in Chicago, Illinois, with her family. She is the third child of her parents and has an elder sister. She graduated from college in the year 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature.
Her first job was as a law clerk in the year
- Then she became a law professor at Indiana University. She had been teaching at Indiana University for three years when she got her first chance to become a judge in the year
- She became a judge after receiving a unanimous vote from the Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission.
Faith Jenkins started her career as a judge in 2014
- She has been dealing with divorces since then and has been ranked as one of the top divorce court judges in the country.
Her first job was as a law clerk in the year
- She worked for several law firms and she also taught law for a short period of time. After that, she became a judge.
- In 2017, she was appointed as the Chief Judge of the family court division of the Northern District of Indiana.
Judge Faith Jenkins graduated from Indiana University in 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature. When it comes to education, she graduated from Indiana University in 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature.
- Faith Jenkins has the interest to read and write poetry. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha Omicron Pi. Her favorite movies are “The Breakfast Club”, “Election”, “The Princess Bride”, “Stand by Me”, “The Princess Bride”, “Titanic”, “Lucky Number Slevin” and “Pulp Fiction”.
Her interests include reading, writing, and poetry. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha Omicron Pi.
- She was married but her husband died in the year 2003 due to cancer. She later remarried in 2006 and her second marriage was also a success. She is very close with her family members.
She is a very friendly, funny, and outgoing person. She is a loving and caring mother. She loves spending time with her children and grandchild.
- She is an award-winning judge who has been ranked as one of the top divorce court judges in the country. In 2016, she won the Indiana Supreme Court’s “Outstanding Service Award”.
She also won the “Best Family Law Judge” in 2015, the “Best of Judges” award in 2013 and the “Most Innovative Judge” award in
She was also named the “Best of Judges” in 2013,
Why Did Faith Jenkins Leave the ‘Divorce Court?
Divorce Court is the longest-running courtroom show for a reason. Aside from allowing parties to voice their complaints, the show also serves as a warning to many couples. People have fought about paternity concerns, economics, and other marital issues over the years. While most judges just make a verdict, Judge Faith Jenkins has supplied viewers with important counsel as well as amusing banter.
Judge Faith Jenkins debuted as the series’ face in August 2020 and has had a stellar run since then. As a result of Faith’s decision to leave the show, many are certain that something is going on behind the scenes. Not to mention the fact that she’ll supposedly be replaced by Star Jones.
Since the news of Judge Faith’s departure from Divorce Court began to circulate on social media, people have been looking for answers. While some assume her contract may have expired, others suspect something else may have played a role. Faith’s involvement in a new show appears to be a foregone conclusion.
Have you set your DVR? #KillerRelationship premieres next Sunday night 1/16 on @oxygen. This is the first TV series I’m hosting & executive producing. If you watch True Crime, you don’t want to miss this one. #RT pic.twitter.com/W2sgwNnh9Z
— Judge Faith (@JudgeFaith) January 7, 2022
If you follow Judge Faith on Twitter, you’re probably aware that the 45-year-old is pursuing a career as an executive producer. Faith Jenkins announced on Twitter on January 6, 2022, that she will not only be bringing her hosting skills to the Oxygen network, but she will also be serving as executive producer for the new show, Killer Relationship With Faith Jenkins.