Ghana’s First Lady, Mrs Rebecca Akufo-Addo has been captured in a video dancing at a party.
In a video sighted by GhanaXtra.com, the First Lady is seen dancing with the Norwegian Ambassador to Ghana, H.E Gunner Andreas Holm who has tested for COVID-19.
President Akufo-Addo, on the other hand, is also seen dancing with the wife of the Ambassador.
The video was taken when President Akufo-Addo made an official visit to Norway in February.
- SONA 2020: Minority members behave as if the have taken leave of their ‘Senses ‘ – Ursula Owusu
- Gov’t says no to gay conference in Ghana
- Kan Dapaah makes first appearance in parliament after ‘side-chick’ brouhaha
- Coronavirus: MPs to have temperature tested before entering chamber – Speaker
- Police investigations not enough on missing excavators – CDD