Did you know there are five types of major anxiety disorders?
- Generalized Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
Did you know that CBD helps in reducing pretty much every kind of anxiety?
Are you looking for something to relieve your travel anxiety? Yes, it does exist, and we do not talk about it enough. For instance, I suffer from motion sickness. I get anxious whenever I come to know that my mode of transportation won’t make many stops! There is always a dreadful fear sitting at the top of my mind that I may act clumsy and embarrass myself in front of others. So, I either travel by car or by flight; I have no other options.
Travel anxiety also includes,
- Fear of visiting new places, especially when you are traveling alone
- Fear of running out of money (I mean, can you blame me?)
- Fear of getting injured or falling sick during traveling
- Fear of strangers attacking you
In one study, it was found that 65% of car accident survivors face travel anxiety.
The fears listed above may sound ridiculous to many people, but the rest of us do experience them & it isn’t pretty at all. As a person who loves traveling, I have canceled so many plans due to travel anxiety. But isn’t there a cure to this? Am I not missing out on so many new life experiences due to this anxiety?
With problems, come solutions too. I have tried to find the answers in a natural, harmless way. So, two things that work for me are,
- a) The scent of my favorite soap. I never travel without my dear soap.
- b) CBD balm worked like a charm. My anxiety disappeared without a trace, and I was able to enjoy my trip. Now, my Anyday Scaries have disappeared, thanks to Sunday Scaries CBD.
According to a report, US citizens went on an estimated total of 1.8 billion trips in 2018 alone. God, I want to contribute to this number!
What is CBD Balm?
CBD balm is a regular balm with CBD (cannabidiol) and hemp seeds or hemp flower extracts. It’s base comprises organic beeswax and natural oils like coconut oil, rosehip oil, argan oil, lavender oil, or peppermint oil,
What does a CBD balm do?
It is helpful in,
- Pain relief
- Skin Inflammations
- Nerve pain
How does CBD balm work for travel anxiety?
The factors that make CBD champion travel anxiety are:
1. Magical Ingredients
As I have mentioned earlier, CBD balms often contain natural oils like lavender oil, rosehip oil, etc. These essential oils are extensively used in aromatherapy as well. Their aromatic properties lower stress immediately, and they are safe to use by any age group. They relax your mind, and your nervous system starts working well, with all the fear and stress vanishing. You know, a relaxed mind is the best mind. If your CBD balm has the following oils, worry no more, try to buy CBD hemp cream for pain in UK at once, since they offer so many benefits.
- Peppermint oil: Helps in IBS, nausea, vomiting, muscle relaxation and lowers stress.
- Lavender oil: Assists relaxation, allergies, skin issues like eczema, nausea, depression, and menstrual cramps.
- Rosehip oil: Provides sun protection, helps in reducing skin inflammation, moisturizes; the scent instantly calms down the whole nervous system.
- Eucalyptus oil: Acts as a bug repellent, soothes cold sores, fights nasal infections, and acts as a stress reliever.
- Coconut oil: Hydrates and protects skin, smells like tropics giving you an “I-am-on-a-Vacation” feel, combats allergies and skin infections.
Many reports are available online which back the claims mentioned above.
2. Cramps, be gone!
Going to a new place is exciting, but you have to travel physically. Right? Hours-long flights or trips feel like an eternity. You get bored. Plus, those cramps on your legs leading to swelling are a huge bummer. We can never get rid of this physical traveling. But we can sure try and make it easier. CBD balms have proven to be an excellent relaxant for tensed muscles. It’s not just a rumor anymore. A detailed Cross-Sectional Study of Cannabidiol Users back in 2015 drew an unbelievable conclusion. They stated that topical CBD products worked like a charm on joint pains and swelling. Many CBD balms often include aloe vera and witch hazel, too, which work on improving skin conditions at the same time. The perfect balm does exist!
A cramped-up flight won’t just wear you out. It will affect all the fun activities at your favorite destination like hiking, water sports, trekking, cycling, walking, etc. For instance, a much-awaited trip to the one and only exotic Hawaii, you want to try those water sports. A banana boat ride is a dream come true. Boat rentals and jet skiing are precisely how you see them in the movies. But sore muscles will try their best to make you give up on these fantastic experiences. It doesn’t mean that you are weak or you don’t exercise enough. It is normal to have muscle fatigue. Therefore, CBD balms can save you from being a buzzkill in front of your family & colleagues.
3. Fear, don’t be near!
Did you know that over 20 million US residents have Aviophobia, i.e., fear of flying? Phobias are all in your head, but they can be pretty tricky to handle. CBD balms know how to reduce your worries. Some horrible past experiences or some weather forecast news may affect your brain negatively, and hence, the fear is born and fed. Not everyone is strong at heart. Some of us have terrible traumas that leave us scarred for life. No matter what others say, it is hard to accept and move on. Therefore, CBD balms are a boon for people like us.
How to use a CBD balm?
- Apply an appropriate amount of balm on your calves since they get tensed the most during traveling.
- Apply a small amount on your forehead since it is closer to your nose. The smell will take care of every kind of anxiety as well as headache.
- Not sure if you want to put it on your skin. So, take some of it and smear it on your handkerchief. It works equally well when used this way.
There are a few rules to carry CBD balms onboard, like
- It should have less than 0.3% THC.
- It must be an FDA-approved product.
Have a happy journey & leave your anxiety at home!