Vue js is one of the JS frameworks which is used to build web applications. After writing a single line of code, developers can create rich web applications in a very simple way. This topic will be covered in this assignment where we will discuss some basic concepts of vue js, as well as different ways that developers can use vue js in their web applications:
- Understanding vue js – Defining a Vue Module and its Components
- Working with vue components – Using vue-fixture to Create the HTML for Vue App Components (v4+) and Passing Data from Component to Another Component via DataT K (v4+)
- Application Design – Using vue-router to get past router-blocking routes
- Creating Web Applications using vue-router
- Working with Vue components – Setting Up Components and Attaching Them to Contexts
- Component Lifecycle Events and Messaging.
If you are interested in hiring vue js developers you can look closer to Stfalcon outsourcing company.
How to Choose Between Vue JS and Angular JS
Both frameworks are very popular, with Angular being the more widely used. But what is the difference between them? Which one should you use? The main differences between both have been covered in this article. Angular Vs Vue: Why Choose One And What Are The Aspects Of Angular JS? Built on the same back-end framework, both Angular and Vue JS use the same code to create a single application. Both frameworks have a lot in common with each other.
What is the Best Way to Choose Between Angular JS and VueJs?