Forbes Real Times Billionaires Index released the list of rich persons in India in 2020 and the total assets estimation of their riches. Appearing in the top 10 richest person is a prestige in India
Avenue Supermarts founder and DMart advertiser Radhakishan Damani is currently India’s second-richest individual with an abundance of $17.4 billion while Mukesh Ambani stayed at the main position, who is additionally the richest person in Asia.
Here is the list of top 10 very rich people in India. Net worth as of February 17, 2020.
- Mukesh Ambani as of February had a Net worth of $57.1 billion making him the number one richest person in India According to Forbes. Mukesh Ambani is the chairman, managing director of Reliance Industries Limited. It is an umbrella company that operates in various sectors such as Oil and Gas, Energies, Refining, Food industry, Electronic, Petrochemicals, Telecom and the like. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is the second most market valued company in India. He is listed on the top 10 philanthropists in India.
- Radhakrishan Damani and family are the second persons to be on the list of richest people in India with a Net worth of $17.4 billion. His wealth is increasing by 19,9% and has grown richer by $1.8 billion. Damani’s wealth is 0.67% of India’s total GDP. His net worth is equivalent to the value of 3.6 lakh kg of gold. Veteran Mumbai investor Radhakishan Damani became India’s retail king after the March 2017 IPO of his supermarket chain Mart. His property portfolio includes the 156-room Radisson Blu Resort in Alibag, a popular beach-front getaway close to Mumbai.
- Shiv Nadar came third on the list with a Net worth of $16.3 billion Shiv Nadar is the 78th richest man among the world’s wealthiest list. He is having a net worth of $16.1 Billion. In the past year, he has grown richer by $2.5 billion, up by 18.4%. Nadar’s wealth is 0.6% of India’s total GDP through businesses. His net worth is equivalent to the value of 3.32 Lakh kg of gold.
- Uday Kotak comes 4th with a Net worth of $15 billion. Uday Kotak is the 97th richest man in the world. His net worth is $15.8 Billion. His income is up 22.4% and wealthier than last year, by $2.6 billion. The wealth of Kotak is 0.6% of the total Indian GDP. His net worth corresponds to 2.9 lakhs of gold.
- Gautam Adani of Net worth: $13.7 billion falls in the fifth position. Adani is the Indian billion’s manufacturer and founder of the Adani Group, an Ahmedabad based multinational conglomerate engaged in port creation and operations in India, and the president of the Adani Foundation, headed primary by his father, Priti Adani. Adani is also a global conglomerate, a corporation headquartered in Ahmedabad, founded in India.In 1988 he founded the Adani Group and diversified its business to include capital, logistics, energy, agriculture, defense and aviation. He has a Net worth: $13.7 billion
- Lakshmi Mittal with Net worth: $12.1 billion falls 6th position among the richest people in India. He owns ArcelorMittal S.A. ArcelorMittal S.A. is a global steel production firm based in Luxembourg City (French pronunciation [a diamond] supply service) ArcelorMittal is the largest steel producer in the world, with annual crude steel production exceeding 92.5 million metric tonnes, as of 2018. ArcelorMittal has reached 120th place in 2019, ranking Fortune Global 500 among the world’s largest companies. In 2016, it was founded after Arcelor was taken over and merged with Indian owned Mittal Steel.
- Sunil Mittal and family with Net worth: $11.8 billion Lakshmi Mittal is the 114th wealthiest person in the globe. Mittal’s real-time net worth is $12.4 Billion. In comparison to the last year, his wealth dropped down by 10.1% which is -1.4Billion. His wealth is 0.5% of India’s total GDP. 36 would be his rank in terms of the market cap if he were a company listed in India. Net-worth is equivalent to the value of 69.39 lakh tonnes of aluminum.
- Cyrus Poonawalla with Net worth: $9.8 billion takes the 8th position. The Chairman of Poonawalla Group, Cyrus S. Poonawalla is an Indian corporate man, including the Serum Institute of India, an Indian biotech company that produces paediatric vaccines. A vaccine from the Serum Institute of India has been vaccinated to distribute vaccines to over 100 countries and one out of two children in the country. Hurun GR – In 2019 Dr. Poonawalla became the world’s 4th richest man and the 100th richest person in India and the 13 billion dollar net in 2019.
- Kumar Birla with a Net worth: $9.7 billion. The Industrial Indian billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla, born on 14 June 1967, is one of the leading conglomerates in India, and the Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group. He is now Chancellor of the India Institute of Science and Technology and Chairman of the Delhi Indian Technical Institute and the Indigenous Ahmedabad Management Institute.
- Benu Gopal Bangur with Net worth – $7.7 billion falls. Benu Gopal Bangur (born 1931) is an Indian billionaire businessman, and the chairman of Shree Cement.
2019 Richest Musicians in the World