If you are a fun of MiCro Jobs and have been working online for a while, you might probably have come across either Picoworkers, Rapidworkers or both. These are two fantastic online market places for workers to perform smaller tasks and earn some dollars. In this article we are discussing Picoworkers vs Rapidworkers, which is better?
What is Picoworkers?
Picoworkers is an absolute unique freelance market platform that links freelancers to potential customers around the world. If you in a die-hard need of people to perform minor tasks such as commenting on YouTube, visiting the website, testing your apps, you have no worries. Picoworkers has always got your back!! With no specific skill required, working on Picoworkers is flexible and non-discriminatory.
How Picoworkers Work
Like many clumsy Platforms, Picoworkers is straight forward. You need to first create an account, confirm your email, and head straight to your dashboard. The platform provides a straight forward avenue to search jobs and work.
- Login your account and click on Find Jobs. Find Jobs (Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/uoiajy)
- Read the Job Instruction
- Perform the task as requested by the employer.
- When done, scroll down to the required proof. Required proofs are evidence the employer expects from the worker to be sure they completed job. If the required proof is wrong, the employer may deny your payment. So you need to take a critical look at what you submitting to the employer.
Picoworkers have many withdrawals and deposit methods you can choose. As a worker, you have Crypto, Skrill, PayPal and Skrill to choose from. These make it more flexible, irrespective of your location. You can freely withdraw money on Picoworkers.
For employers, Picoworkers provide a flexible means to deposit. Airtm, PayPal, Crypto and Masters/Visa Card deposits are all available for deposits on Picoworkers. This makes the platform more globally competitive and accessible to anyone.
What is Rapidworkers?
Different definitions but same meaning, Rapid workers assist individuals, small businesses and professionals in establishing low-cost jobs. These jobs are marketing campaigns that have intentions of increasing sales, ensuring website ranking, and Social media following.
How Rapidworkers Work?
Working on Rapidworkers is almost same as Picoworkers however, for the benefit of the Picoworkers vs Rapidworkers review, we will make it short and snappy.
- Visit Rapidworkers and create an account
- Fill up your details and check your inbox to confirm your email address
- Hover to the dashboard and choose a job that you can perform
- Perform the job as per the description of the employer and submit
- That’s all. Move to next until you are tired.
Picoworkers vs Rapidworkers
Picoworkers and Rapidworkers, which is better? This is surely an endless debate, but let’s settle all today to figure out why to choose either website.
Advantages of Picoworkers
- Picoworkers is global: The platform has no limitation irrespective it of your present location.
- Workers can perform Picoworkers jobs from anywhere: They do not limit jobs to present location they allow employers to post in specific countries and target international zone.
- Flexible withdrawal methods: Picoworkers have one of the most flexible withdrawal methods, as mentioned above. They have up to 4 methods to withdraw money from any country.
- Plenty of jobs available: Talking of crowd, Picoworkers have more employers than any Microtask platform and therefore have many jobs available for workers to perform.
- Referral bonuses: It’s not surprising they are growing quick. Picoworkers have one of the juicy referral systems that rewards you 5% of every task and deposit made by your down-line forever.
- Ease of Navigation: Comparing to other Microtask platforms, Picoworkers have a straightforward and nice website interface for navigation.
Disavantages of Picoworkers
- Temporary Success Rate challenge: You need to maintain a whooping 75% Success rate to continue working. If your success rate drops below par, you need to wait until employers rate your pending jobs. This is frustrating for new workers however it’s a plus for employers. This method is to ensure quality of service and avoid spamming from unscrupulous workers.
Advantages of Rapidworkers
Like the above, Rapidworkers have their advantages and disadvantages.
- Free to Join: Joining Rapidworkers is free, and no cost attached. All you need to do is to enter your email address to proceed.
Disadavantages of Rapidworkers
- Clumsy interface: Talking of a horrible interface, Rapidworkers isn’t impressive. The website interfere is with unnecessary colors making it look terrible.
- Bad for Employers: Many employers have complained about how spammy the website is. It appears the check and balances on workers are limited, hence making employers pay the price.
- Limited Payment methods: Rapid workers have only one payment which is PayPal. This makes it very difficult for workers from most developing and non-PayPal countries to work on the site.
- Minimum Payments: Rapid workers have a minimum withdrawal method of $8 whiles their counterpart is $8. The gab is huge and difficult to attain considering this is a Microtask platform that earns you a little over cents.
Picoworkers vs Rapidworkers Which is Best?
Both Picoworkers and Rapidworkers are legit and honest platforms to make money. Though you may not able to buy your dream car houses from these sites, at least you can buy beer if you use your spare-time to perform tasks and earn cents.
My personal review of Picoworkers and Rapidworkers are that both platform requires vigorous efforts to earn money. However, if you ask me, I will choose Picoworkers any day over Rapidworkers. Reasons are that Picoworkers seem to be very innovative and developing quickly. Their website also attracts many people around the world.
Social media comments from random freelancers from both sides suggest Picoworkers is ahead in everything. They also have one of the best customer service team that assist you when you send messages for help.
Drawing the curtain down on Picoworkers vs Rapidworkers, I recommend that you test them yourself and decide which is best for you. You may leave a comment below for us to hear your side of the story.