As the parliamentary primaries of the New Patriotic Party final results are trickling in, controversial events and issues keep springing up.
In the latest development, a report by Angel TV’s Akwatia reporter Ama Yeboah indicates that supporters of the incumbent Member of Parliament for Akwatia Constituency Hon Mercy Adu-Gyamfi known as Ama Sey in Ghana’s political circles have rejected the final results.
This is because they claim that four names in the register who have been ticked as voted are names of dead persons.
This, she believes there were electoral malpractices during the voting process.
Many are asking how dead people voted but what makes the Akwatia issue more complicated is the fact that the winner, Ernest Kumi lead with four votes, exactly the number of the supposed dead people.
- Latest Sports News: This could be the Yankees-Gerrit Cole breaking point – New York Post
- Official: Real Madrid sign Eden Hazard from Chelsea
- GETFUND SAGA: NDC members don’t like schooling – Zongo Minister’s aide
- Video: The PDS Journey Has Just Began, New Names Pop Up
- Kennedy Agyapong list the names of his 22 Kids from 12 different Women