If you’re just starting out in League of Legends, it can be a little daunting. There’s so much to learn! But don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this post, we’ll give you a basic introduction to the game, and teach you some of the basics of playing League.
First things first: what is League of Legends?
LoL is a 5v5 online battle arena (or MOBA) game. Two teams of five players each compete against each other on a map called Summoner’s Rift, attempting to destroy the enemy team’s base (the Nexus). To do this, they must first fight their way through waves of minions and enemy champions.
Champions are the playable characters in League of Legends. Each champion has its own unique abilities and playstyle. When starting out, it’s important to find a champion that you’re comfortable with, and one which fits your team’s composition.
There are three main lanes on Summoner’s Rift:
Top, middle, and bottom. Each lane has a turret at either end, which players must destroy in order to progress. Players can also choose to fight in the jungle, which is the area between the lanes.
The jungle is home to a variety of monsters, which players can kill for gold and experience. Gold is used to purchase items, which give champions various bonuses and abilities. Experience is used to level up, which unlocks new abilities for champions.
In order to win a game of League, typically your team must:
-Destroy all of the enemy’s turrets
-Destroy the enemy’s Nexus
-Eliminate all of the enemy players
-Control more objectives than the enemy team
Now that you have a basic understanding of the game, let’s take a look at some of the basic roles within the game. There are five roles in LoL: tank, fighter, mage, support, and marksman.
-Tanks are champions that soak up damage and protect their teammates. They typically have high health and defensive abilities.
-Fighters are champions that deal a lot of damage and can take a lot of punishment. They’re perfect for taking down turrets and enemies in general.
-Mages are champions that use magic to deal damage from a distance. They typically have low health but high damage potential.
-Supports are champions that help their teammates by providing healing, buffs, and debuffs. They typically have low damage but high utility.
-Marksmen are champions that deal most of their damage from a distance. They typically have low health but high damage potential.
In order to be successful in League, you can take LoL coaching.
Here are some of the most important LoL beginner tips:
- Mastering the basics of movement and positioning. In LoL, good movement and positioning are key to success. You need to be able to navigate around the map safely and position yourself correctly in order to take down enemies effectively.
- Knowing how to lane effectively. In LoL, you’ll spend most of your time in one of three lanes – the top, middle, or bottom lane. You’ll need to know how to lane effectively in each one in order to achieve victory.
- Understanding basic champion mechanics. Every champion in LoL has their own unique set of abilities, called their kit. It’s important to understand how your champion’s kit works, as well as the kits of the enemy team, in order to be able to play them effectively.
- Learning how to itemize correctly. There are a huge number of items available in LoL, and it can be overwhelming trying to figure out which ones to buy. However, understanding which items are effective on which champions is crucial to success in the game.
- Improving your game sense. Game sense is a hard thing to define, but it basically comes down to understanding the flow of the game and making good decisions. The better your game sense, the better your chances of winning.
- Having good map awareness. In order to be successful in LoL, you need to have a good understanding of what’s happening on the map at all times. This includes knowing where the enemy team is, and where your teammates are.
- These are just a few of the things you’ll need to learn in order to be successful in LoL. Of course, there’s a lot more to it than that – but this should give you a good starting point. If you’re able to master these basics, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a successful League player. And remember, practice makes perfect – so keep playing and you’ll get better and better! If you’re looking to improve faster, why not check out a lol boosting site?