Alexander Kofi Adu popularly known in the movie industry as Agya Koo has said it was a waste of time supporting NPP and campaign for the party and some members contesting for Member of Parliament positions because his sweat has yielded no benefits.
He did his possible best for the party to win power but no one in the party has recognized his efforts and even called him to thank him or award him a contract.
Despite the party turning it back on him after winning 2016 general elections, some individuals within the party are spreading false information of him being awarded a lucrative job which is not true.
I hear people say Agya Koo has been given contract to haul cocoa, cement and fuel.. Especially when I reach London and other places, I hear them say Agya Koo you have this, Agya Koo you have that.. meanwhile I got nothing. That’s why I want to set the records straight. I got nothing. I don’t haul fuel. I don’t haul cocoa… I don’t haul cement as I sit with you here. If it is now, they are going to give me, I don’t know, but as I sit here, I got nothing, he lamented”, Agya Koo said this in the studios of Net2TV.
Now it has gotten to the work, some of us we know cannot sit in the office. But where we have gotten to a point when some people should say ‘ooh this particular person, we have to reach out to him’”, recalling an experience he had with some MPs whom he campaigned for on the ground.
- Eastern Music Awards 19: Artist ‘steals’ an award after being ‘cheated’
- Video: How Rawlings allegedly snubbed Lordina Mahama at a funeral – Abronye DC narrates
- C.K. Akonnor replaces Kwesi Appiah as Black Stars head coach
- Will Anybody Trust the 2020 Election Results?
- Elon Musk and His Girlfriend Grimes slightly change baby’s name: ‘Roman numerals look better’
- Ronaldinho’s s3x tape leaks [WATCH VIDEO]