When we talk about SEO strategies, there are three very important issues that must be considered when applying this strategy, being the content, the experience that the user has and the links essential parts. For many, the subject of links can present some difficulty.
This is why many businesses use organic link building services to build their backlink profiles. These types of services can help a website gain links from relevant and authoritative sources, which can improve the credibility and trustworthiness of the website in the eyes of search engines.
Being a main topic, placing a quality link is of the utmost importance, since this will have a positive impact on the present and the future of the page, with respect to its position in the search engines.
What is meant by link building?
The term link building is used when we talk about SEO strategies, in order to give a definition to the process of increasing the amount of good links, from one website to another. Its importance lies in the criteria that the Google search engine takes to determine the trust and quality of the content.
When adding and placing links in the article, we must be aware of its relevance in addition to coming from reputable sites, to help increase the authority of the website in search engines. It should be noted that the Google algorithm has managed to place a filter to not take into account the links that are paid or have some type of incentive.
Main elements that should be taken into account when placing a link
Being an important and essential issue, which will have an impact now and in the future, there are certain elements that must be taken into account and thus consider it a valuable link that helps increase authority, these elements being the following:
- The Relevance of the link, is one of the most important elements, it is the one that will direct us for the construction of the link, since in the absence of having any relevance, these may not matter to the reader and negatively affect the positioning of the website.
- The Type of Link that we will use, this will depend on the way in which the link is being built and the way in which they are being linked, the links that exist are: the anchor text, the naked url, citation, image and short.
- The Authority, the level of authority that the link contains at the time it is placed must be taken into account in order to determine its quality.
- Location, locating the link is important, since with this we can capture the reader of the content, this can be placed directly in the content, in the content box, the sidebar or the footer.
- Smell Test, the SEO positioning of the link should also be considered, in addition to observing and analyzing the page to which it is being redirected to test its quality.
The important thing about SEO links
As mentioned previously, placing relevant and quality links in each article that is placed on our website, will help us to expand and that our content reaches more people, since they will help us with the position and authority before search engine algorithms.
This information has been written and produced by the Link Building Purolink agency, a company in Spain that has thousands of sites to include press releases, sponsored content, or link sales to help improve visibility and positioning in search engines.