Member of Parliament for Assin Central Constituency, Kennedy Ohene Agyapong, has said he is not afraid to die either a natural death or a planned one by his enemies.
According to him, ‘All die be Die’.
The lawmaker who one will be mch convinced has a lot of information on some key personalities in the country because of his exposé on different important public figures believes everyone is born to die and the fact that he is a potential target for assassins does not put fear in him to have special security operatives to protect him.
Why do I need protection? I’m free. I don’t need anybody to go with me to the Ministries. I walk across,” he said.
He continued “I know, but I believe all die be die so whatever happens one day definitely you’re going to go so I don’t let the death intimidate me in order to live my normal life, I’m just free. Whatever happens so be it.”
The Maverick politician has recently been at the war front with some men of God he claims as fake with Bishop Daniel Obinim being one of such fake Pastors he has vowed to go into the gutters with no matter what.
According to the loudmouth, he is not against men of God in Ghana but the fake one’s who have disguised themselves to dupe innocent people with God’s name.
- MMA fighter, Conor McGregor loses aunt to ‘Coronavirus’
- Latest News in Africa: New evidence ‘implicates Zwane, Magashule’ in Gupta/Free State deals
- Ronaldinho arrested in Paraguay for possessing a fake passport
- Fox News Today: Washington Wizards’ Isaiah Thomas confronts fan in stands who gives finger, curses at him
- Mario Balotelli free to leave Brescia