The chief of Akropong in the Ellembelle District of the Western Region has claimed that the massive developmental projects being executed by the Akufo-Addo administration is gradually convincing him to join the New Patriotic Party (NPP).
According to Nana Adu Kwaw II who is a well know supporter of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) and a friend of the party’s flagbearer, John Mahama, the massive developmental projects he’s seeing in his area is convincing him that the NPP will be the ideal party to support.
Speaking to press men after the District Chief Executive (DCE) of the area, Kwasi Bonzoh paid a visit to his palace to introduce contractors who will be working on a 21-kilometre road to him, the chief said he has so far been impressed with the developmental projects being executed by the Akufo-Addo government in his area.
The road will stretch from Asasetre through Akropong to Gwira Banso in the Ellembelle District.
The DCE mentioned that the road will be constructed in 3 phases with each contractor having one year to complete the project which will run simultaneously.
Nana Adu Kww II thanked the DCE and the government for prioritising developmental projects in his area insisting that he will be forced to dump the NDC for the NPP if they construct a school for him as well.
“If they construct my school for me, then I will have to change my mind…as at now, I am half NDC and half NPP…,” he said.
- US forces in Middle East to go home in coffins – Hezbollah Vows
- Ghanaian chief S3x Video exposed by a slay queen showing him masturbating
- VIDEO: Free SHS students call on ‘NANANOM’ to help President Akufo-Addo win 2020 elections with ease
- GOP Rep. Hagedorn announces he has cancer, still plans to seek reelection
- Sammy Awuku to Ghanaians ‘Don’t exchange our color television for black and white’