Ever thought of using WhatsApp without a phone number? This post is going to guide you on how to do this in a simple way. Let me whet your appetite by explaining further.
There are certain tools that can be used to achieve the said goal.
How to use WhatsApp without a phone number?
As mentioned earlier, this post is going to guide you on how to achieve this task. There are two methods that have actually been tested in achieving this task.
Before I start elaborating, you’ll need to go through the procedures below to use WhatsApp on these approaches.
Install WhatsApp to your phone, tablet, or computer.
Check if WhatsApp is confirmed on your smartphone if you already have it installed.
If your current WhatsApp number has already been validated, erase it from WhatsApp by installing and reinstalling it.
The first approach is the TextNow to verify WhatsApp
This approach entails installing the TextNow texting program on your device. This app provides you with a unique number that you can use to verify your account on WhatsApp.
- How to get TextNow on your phone or tablet.
Search for TextNow on the Google playstore, iTunes App store, or Windows Phone store then download it. If you’re utilizing a computer Search for TextNow in the Android emulator.
- Open the TextNow app and type in your phone number.
Open the TextNow app after it has been downloaded and complete the setup process.
If your number is not displayed in the TextNow app or you forgot to write it down, you can retrieve it by:
- If you have an Android device, open the app and click on the three-line menu.
- If you’re using an iPhone, tap the three-line icon in the top left corner of the screen to reveal your phone number.
- If you have a Windows phone, open the app and go to the people tap to see the phone number.
Open WhatsApp and verify the number after downloading TextNow according to the aforementioned instructions. You’ll be requested to agree to the terms now that you’ve reinstalled WhatsApp. Select your nation and input your TextNow number after being prompted. Wait for the SMS verification to fail for 5 minutes. If the SMS verification fails, the user will be required to dial the phone number. To receive an automatic call from WhatsApp, click the call me option.
You will now receive a call from WhatsApp if you launch the TextNow app on your device. You will receive numerous verification codes after answering the call and the automated message from WhatsApp. Make a note of your verification code.in WhatsApp, enter the verification code you received from the automated call. After entering your verification code, conclude the setup process in WhatsApp. Using the TextNow approach, you were to create a WhatsApp account without an account without a phone number.
The second approach is the Existing Landline Approach
This approach involves verifying WhatsApp using an existing landline or home phone number.
The stages to achieving this technique are as follows:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, computer or tablet.
You’ll be asked to input your phone number, country, and then your home phone/landline number.
Wait for the SMs verification to fail after around 5 minutes. You will then be given the option to call me. To get a from WhatsApp on your home phone/landline number, select the call me option.
Your landline number will now receive an automatic call from WhatsApp. The automated voice will repeatedly repeat a 6-digit number. Take a note of the verification code and type it into WhatsApp.
After you’ve double-checked everything, you can now start chatting with your family and friends.
So, you can either use approach 1 or 2 to achieve this goal.
How to get the temporal number for WhatsApp?
This is pretty much similar to the above question.
In order to get a temp number for WhatsApp, you can still use the TextNow app. With the TextNow app, it can be found on the app stores that have been stated above. (i.e., google playstore, iTunes app, etc.)
Remember, another way could be getting a sim card with the motive of using it temporarily on WhatsApp then after you can dispose of it.
Can I use a fake number for WhatsApp?
Getting a fake number sounds very interesting and to answer the question, yes you can use a fake number.
Let us look at some of the benefits of getting a fake number first;
- Getting secure by hiding your original number
- Pranking your friends by sending a message with your fake number
- No chances of getting mobile number viral to unknown people
- You can chat anonymously
There are many apps to use in getting fake numbers. Apps such as 2ndline, TextPlus, TextNow, etc. can be used to get a fake number.
How can I get a German number on WhatsApp?
Getting a German number on WhatsApp is very simple and I am going to show you how it’s done.
Here are some steps;
- First, download and install the TextPlus app on your device by going to google playstore or apple store.
- After downloading, open the app and signup for a new account by entering name, birthdate, gender, email, and password.
- After signing up successfully, go to the top right tab and you will see an option. tap to get your TextPlus number, click on it.
- Select the country of which you want a number, choose any city and code (i.e., Germany, US, etc.)
- Voila!!! You will see your German number on the screen.
- Copy your number and create a new account on WhatsApp. You will receive a confirmation message (OTP) in the TextPlus app.
Note that this app can be used in getting any other country’s number on WhatsApp.
Indian temporal number for WhatsApp
Getting a reliable and free app could be difficult therefore I would like to recommend one that has been texted and tried. The TextNow app is much simpler to use to achieve this task.
You can still read about the steps to download TextNow as stated at the beginning of this article.