How can a person become an Amazon product reviewer? Wouldn’t it be fun to get free stuff from companies like Amazon for giving an opinion? There are ways to become an Amazon product reviewer. The question is can someone benefit financially from doing this? Is it worth the effort a person will put in? Those deciding they want to review Amazon products need to follow some steps.
Starting a Lifestyle Blog to do Product Reviews
Influencers like Matt Justice who have successful lifestyle blogs review products and give advice on home, health, business, living, product reviews, and more. They have done the work to earn thousands of followers who trust their reviews and advice. So if people want to hear about it from an industry expert, this is where to start.
One example of this blog and review process is the post on saunas. The author tested several different sauna products and compared them and gave his opinion on the best sauna in several different categories such as “Best outdoor infrared sauna”. ” The best Building a DIY Near Infrared Sauna”, and so on. He then gave a compilation of his research into heat therapy.
Starting Out by Reviewing Amazon Products
People can become Amazon product reviewers or even Amazon product testers with a little effort and going about it the right way. The first question is if a person really wants to become a reviewer and thinks there are enough benefits to doing it.
One benefit is that giving reviews on products will help other consumers avoid purchase mistakes and buy the best products. People might want to share their opinions with people around the world. This can make a person feel more important. Also, a person can become an “influencer” online with a lot of followers who respect their opinion and advice.
Product reviewers can get free merchandise and Amazon gift cards for their efforts. When a person becomes known for their reviews and people value their opinion, merchants might seek them out for their product reviews. They will give the reviewer free products.
A person must earn the right to free merchandise by giving good, insightful reviews. Starting out to give reviews does not mean instant free stuff. Here are some steps to take to become a reviewer for Amazon products:
- Visit certain websites to get free products to review. Some of these sites include Cashbackbase, AMZDiscover, Tomoson, RebateKey, Brandbacker, and Home Tester Club. Each site is good for a different reason but they will help a potential reviewer get started.
- Write a great Amazon profile to market yourself and your opinions. Then include your contact information and the area or theme you want for your reviews. Do you have a preference for the kind of products to review? What is your expertise? Go to the Amazon Vine program and fill out an Amazon profile and make sure there is an Amazon customer profile in force.
- Start by sending reviews for products you have already purchased from Amazon. This makes a person a verified buyer and gives a history of reviews for people to see. If you include photos and videos with a review, it is more highly valued. Building up the number of high-quality reviews helps a person receive offers for giving reviews. These reviews must be detailed and in-depth.
- As a person gets more reviewing experience and builds a group of followers, it might be time to get a YouTube channel, a blog, or social media site to become an influencer and increase the number of followers.
- Be sure to subscribe to Amazon Prime for free shipping and other benefits.
Becoming an Amazon product reviewer or an influencer takes time and effort but is well-worth it to many people.