Country music star Garth Brooks is known for some of the greatest musical performances of all time. Here are the top eight performances you might not know about.
The country star revealed on his “Inside Studio G” show that he’s planning an all-acoustic performance featuring himself and wife Trisha Yearwood.
The 30-minute set is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET Monday and Brooks says he’ll be accepting song requests.
The idea came from a fan who sent Brooks a question via Twitter, Boston’s FOX 25 reported.
“Let’s do that! This will be cool,” the star responded.
The 58-year-old Oklahoma native sparked some controversy – intentionally or not – last month at a Michigan show when he wore a Detroit Lions football jersey with the name “Sanders” on the back.
NFL fans made the connection to retired Lions running back Barry Sanders but others wondered whether Brooks really intended to show support for presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.
Brooks never gave a definitive answer – but the former Lions player jokingly offered the singer a job as his running mate.
In Other News:
- 2019 Richest Musicians in the World
- The Great Toilet-Paper Shortage Scare
- NASCAR driver Corey LaJoie explains why he’s doing reality TV, how his Christian faith influences him
- Ronna McDaniel warns Democrats would face ‘civil war’ if Sanders sabotaged
- Sanders supporters accused of late-night bullhorn protests of Dem officials
- LA County judge rejects Bernie Sanders emergency motion to keep polls open in California