As some people would say, “the eyes are the window to the soul”. Our eyes are the first thing people would notice, and you would want to have a good first impression. There are a lot of ways to make our eyes stand out, especially by using makeup. In this article, we have made a list of some eye makeup tips and eye styles you can use in your daily life to make your eyes stand out from the rest.
- Use two types of mascara for a fuller look. There are two types of mascaras, one for lengthening and the other for thickening. Do a zigzag motion of your thickening mascara brush on your eyelashes’ roots to fully cover it, once it dries, you can apply the lengthening mascara from the middle to the tips of your eyelashes.
- Use a spoon to avoid having mascara on your eyelids. When putting on mascara, one problem most have is getting random streaks of mascara on their eyelids. To prevent this, you can use the bottom of the spoon to cover your lids while applying mascara to your lashes.
- Curl your eyelashes. Curling eyelashes can make your eyes look bigger. The first step is to curl your lashes at the base, then curl them again at the base with your eyelash curler inverted, this gives an extra boost to your lashes.
- Make your eyes more awake. For a look where your eyes will have an illusion of being wider and more awake, leave a gap in between your upper and lower eyeliner to make your eyes appear brighter.
- Make your winged eye more symmetrical. An easier way to make your winged liner look more even is to tilt your head up and look down(into the mirror) when applying eyeliner. This way, you can check if your winged eyeliner is symmetrical or not.
- Find good shades of liner for your eye color. Aside from black eyeliner, you can use other neutral shades as well such as brown, white, and green. Different colors have different effects on your eyes.
- Put your eyeliner pencils in the freezer. Place your eyeliner pencil in the freezer before sharpening them. This way they won’t crumble easily when being sharpened.
- Prevent eyeshadow fallout. You can simply use tape if you have issues with eyeshadow fallout. Simply put a line of tape on your cheekbone to catch any kind of eyeshadow powder.
- Apply primer to your lids before applying eyeshadow. Putting primer on is a must. It will prevent your eye makeup from wrinkling, feathering, and/or smearing.
- Get an eyebrow lift. If you want your eyes to look more awake and your brows to look sharp and more defined, apply a streak of highlighter or white eyeliner just above your brows along the brow bone and blend.
- Get fuller, natural eyebrows. FIll in your eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil with a fine tip to make light and thin hair-like strokes in order to mimic your natural eyebrow’s texture.
Areola tattoo training is a new trend that is becoming popular. Whether you are looking for an easy way to get inked or want to get a temporary tattoo, this trend will provide you with a plethora of options.