An earthquake of magnitude-4 hit parts of Odisha on Saturday.
Mild tremors were felt in Malkangiri and adjoining areas. It was recorded at around 11.15 am. There was no damage to life or property as the quake-hit areas which includes Khairaput and Mathili blocks, concerned authorities reported.
However, cracks were reported in certain buildings in Malkangiri town after the quake, a law enforcement official stated.
Media reports suggest that the epicenter of the earthquake was located around 42-km south-southeast of Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh.
IN OTHER STORIES:
- Sanders once threatened to primary Obama, prompting Reid’s intervention: report
- RNC closes out best-ever non-presidential year with record numbers for December
- Some elements within NDC planning for Mahama’s election 2020 defeat – Allotey Jacobs hints (WATCH VIDEO)
- Coronavirus: Bawumia wows Ghanaians’ with new greeting style [Video]
- What is the Net Worth of Kanye West in 2020