Disturbing: Fire Outbreak At Accra Central- WATCH VIDEO

Information reaching the front desk of Reportghana.com it that an old storey building located at Accra Central near Mantse Agbonaa, a suburb in the Greater Accra Region.

Per our findings, residents made it known to us that the cause of the fire seems to be from an electrical fault in the building.

In a video sighted by Reportghana – residents occupying houses around the building were seen carrying their belongings out of their houses just in case the fire spreads further.

Speaking to some residents, they said that they had already called the Fire Service but it took about 20 minutes before arriving at the scene.

Properties have been lost but we are yet to know if anyone was harmed by the outbreak.

Watch the video below: