The greatest backup software shouldn’t be difficult as rocket science in today’s age of record-keeping and the dread of data loss. Back-up software has to be more versatile in order to consistently back up your data in a way that’s simple to use and administer, with more complex features than free software.
The need for data storage extends beyond the personal requirement to save word documents. Even companies now have a requirement to back up important information. In reality, having backup software for all of your papers and data is vital, otherwise, you risk losing everything if your hard disk crashes.
Many have their faith in free cloud backup services such as Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive but it’s preferable not to rely on a single backup service. These online free services are just for minor use, hence the need for more and advanced backup software such as AOMEI Backupper. This AOMEI Backupper review is necessary to expose the strength and weakness of the much-loved software that has been used by many companies, not only for data backup but also to clone windows.
What is AOMEI Backupper?
AOMEI Backupper is a cloud-based backup and business recovery solution that allows corporates to plan divergent and sequential backups in order to recover files throughout the system, partitions, and hard drives. It has a universal restoration program that allows teams to share data across devices with different hardware configurations. Administrators can track updated or deleted files in real-time thanks to the platform’s real-time file synchronization feature.
Design and Products
For those of us who have been following them for a long time, the software’s redesigned UI comes as no surprise. The process is more natural, and the look and organization are much better. Icons are clearly labeled, so you won’t have to guess what they’re for, at least if you know the lingo. The AOMEI backup program is a top-rated and sophisticated backup software since it includes the Windows clone function.
Common Features of the Software
- All-in-one data protection and recovery solutions for all devices
- Backup chores are made easier with automatic, full, incremental, and differential backups.
- Sync local files, folders to a USB drive, NAS device, or cloud drive as you like.
- For disk upgrades and data migration, you can clone HDD to SSD, HDD to HDD, or M.2 SSD to M.2 SSD.
- Create a WinPE or Linux bootable disc for bare metal or unbootable computers.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP (all editions, 32/64-bit).
Without some guts behind it, a lovely face is useless. All of AOMEI Backupper’s imaging tasks were completed successfully during our test (system, disks, single partitions, and sets of files). Backups are very quick, and the application handily outperformed industry competitors while backing up data and folders.
A masterpiece of all is the windows clone feature that is loved by many. The days of windows crashing is over. You have absolutely nothing to worry about if your concern is about restoring windows to previous settings in time of OS breakdown.
AOMEI Backupper offers boot images for both Linux and Windows PE that can be burnt to a CD or loaded on a USB device. You may also create an ISO file to burn with another application or boot from a remote location. Another simple feature here is that you can back up the Windows system libraries (Documents, Pictures, etc.). What more do you want if you don’t want this?
Back up to everywhere
Hard disks and SSDs, optical discs, tape, network locations, FTP sites, and even DropBox, Google Drive, and OneDrive are among the backup destinations supported by this service. You’d be amazed how much tape and optical media are still around in the world, if not in the consumer market. What about on the internet? That’s a great feature that’s also nearly universal here.
The fact that AOMEI Backupper only runs one background process is also a plus. Rivals like Macrium and Acronis produce a slew of them, and having too many may significantly slow down system startup times.
– Professional Edition
The professional edition comes with features suitable for individuals other than businesses. With as low as $39.95, an individual can acquire this software for the following services:
- Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Support backup, restore, sync, and clone features
- Common Utilities
The Workstation product is for businesses of medium sizes. Features of this package far outweigh the small $399 pricing. Features include:
- Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista, and XP are all supported.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2019 (including R2), and SBS 2003, 2008, 2011 are all supported.
- Back up and restore an unlimited number of servers and PCs across various businesses.
- As a service to clients, provide chargeable technical assistance.
- Using a network, distribute a backup image to numerous machines.
- Create a portable version to be installed on other computers using a removable disk.
AOMEI Backupper is an excellent backup tool for both individuals and small and medium businesses. If you’re searching for a one-stop-shop for all of your data backup needs, look no further.