AdvancedMD EMR software offers cloud-based solutions for the healthcare industry. It has solutions like Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, telemedicine, medical billing, and many more. It has multiple specialty support for practitioners, a management system that supports administrative and financial functionality, and reporting tasks for helping medical practice. AdvancedMD is accessible on multiple portable devices including iPads, iPhones, and Android devices. AdvancedMD EMR supports electronic labs (orders and results), radiology, and other healthcare information exchange (HIE).
flexible, feature-packed, and suitable for practices of any size or scope. This EHR software is expected for use on the go, on tablets, or telephones, but can easily be introduced in any work area environment. Help with scheduling, documentation, electronic prescribing, template-based charting, built on clinical support and content for a vast list of specialties (Cardiology, Behavioural Health, Primary Care, Physical Therapy, Urgent Care, Ob/Gyn, Dermatology and many more). An EHR system compliant with HIPAA, MIPA, MACRA, Meaningful Use, and other necessary guidelines.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of AdvancedMD EHR
- Patient-Centred: The application is built around serving the patient. With the help of its amazing features like a patient portal, Planning customized treatment for each patient, and maintaining the quality of care.
- Agile Practice: A software developed based on iterative development providing flexibility and adaptability to users. An EHR that has the ability to adapt with advancements and bear with patients’ information and medical data across all systems with ease. Developed for easy navigation for Doctors and Medical Staff.
- Cut Costs: With a group of electronic devices and capacities like e-prescribing and progressed work process highlights, you can without much of a stretch cut expenses and increase productivity.
- Compliance: with key guidelines involved in running a smooth practice, AdvancedMD EHR is compliant with HIPAA, MACRA & MIPS guidelines. Integrated with guidelines for controlled substances and much more.
- Mobile support: enables users to access and implement changes in data through mobile devices. With the help of cloud-based technology. Support is used on mobile as well as a desktop in any remote environment.
- E-Prescribing: electronically prescribing controlled substances & ship medication prescriptions across practices and pharmacies. Built-in compliance with HIPAA, MACRA, AND MIPS guidelines.
- Patient Portal: for logging in with medical information and records and managing on the go with any device.
- Regulation Compliant: Compliant with HIPAA, MACRA, and MIPS, the application will guarantee your training satisfies stringent compliance standards.
- Handwriting Recognition: This software can read and translate some of the most difficult handwriting into text — especially useful for prescribing information.
- Clinician Dashboard: engineered to provide clinicians with ease of use. For prescribing medicine, check patient treatment history and medical information.
- Exchange Documents securely: making information transitioning smooth and secure. This can include patient health data, prescriptions, and more.
AdvancedMD Practice Management
Advanced PM solves your front-office problems. Do less, collect more. A comprehensive management system with a complete solution to help you increase efficiency and improve cash flows.
Benefits and Insights
- Efficient Staff Utilisation: front office staff can work faster and avoid cumbersome paperwork with features such as Quick-view, one-click data access, and task alignment. Classified integrations to speed up the process of reimbursement. Features like automated eligibility verification and payment processing get the work done. Pending payments and claims options are inbuilt in the software. This is how staff are made productive and efficient and have all the time and energy to shift to patients.
- Effortless Collections: Collect more & increase your cash flow with practice management tools, driving revenue stream for practices. Front office tasks are more streamlined and are enabled to collect copays in advance of the visit. Advance collections minimize outstanding balances and decrease billing time for staff. Inherent Mastercard handling and charge posting apparatuses assist you with getting compensated quicker and simpler.
- Smart Solutions: Save time used in check-ins, insurance verification, and payments to give patients an overall improved quality experience. Reduce time spent in waiting areas, by accurately managing appointment slots and logging in information in advance. This means you will see happier patients & higher satisfaction, retention & referral rates. It (literally) pays to improve the patient experience.
- Patient Information: with a simple interface and easy access to patient information. Verify & view patient information with just one click, also patients’ charges due can be viewed with ease. Add notes and update previous data in a simple manner to complete check-in.
- Insurance Verification: Automatically verify insurance eligibility or coverage for each patient, prior to appointment.
- Copay Collection: During check-in, payments can be posted to patient accounts and a 1-click posting quickly collects balances. Credit Card Payment processing is in-built.
- Charge Entry: Through the online portal, enter charges, diagnosis, code, and alerts for codes to follow up with.
You can know more about some top EMR systems that can also suit your medical practice.
AdvancedMD Telemedicine is used to attract & engage patients and healthcare providers virtually. Designed for people from rural areas with much fewer opportunities or immobile patients with chronic health issues or the elderly. The main aim behind Telemedicine is to “CARE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES” given that clinicians can connect with patients regardless of their geographical location. Enabling clinicians to provide uniform care quality to all patients.
Benefits of Telemedicine:
- Convenience: expand patient engagement with healthcare providers. Eliminating unnecessary travel for both parties.
- Visual: with the help of video conferencing technology, a highly personal and collaborative session between patients and providers.
- Productive: At home, visits save up on time and money. It is also an efficient way to treat and diagnose more patients, enabling only healthcare centers to make more time for critical patients.
Features and highlights:
- Appointment Dashboard: Clear Visibility of appointments and virtual health care sessions.
- One-Click EHR Scheduling: Instant scheduling of telemedicine appointments through Advanced EHR.
- Conference Interface: with Telemedicine video conferencing and the ability to view patient information side by side, it gives a similar experience.
- Patient Portal: An online portal for scheduling appointments, prescription renewals, bill payments, and more.
Secure Transmission: Easily transfer information back and forth with HIPAA-compliant technology.