Along a roadway in Indiana, the child was discovered inside of a bag with a Las Vegas theme that had been decorated with stickers.
An electrolyte imbalance, which may have been induced by dehydration and malnutrition, was judged to be the cause of death of an approximately 5-year-old kid who was discovered dead in a suitcase in April in Indiana. This determination was made by officials on Friday.
On April 16, a local guy from Sellersburg who was gathering mushrooms in a densely wooded region of Washington County called 911 after discovering the body of a young boy around the 7000 block of East Holder Road.
According to the reports of the Indiana State Police, the child had been jammed into a rigid suitcase that had a pattern of Las Vegas on it (ISP).