Are you wondering where to find the best dating apps? Worry not. Dating and finding genuine love has been expensive in recent days like gold but very close to us by the internet.
Whiles, there are many apps that promise us of quality dating services, other dating apps are just useless. That’s not to say there are no best dating apps, usually, there are quite a good number of dating apps however most are limited to paid subscriptions.
Here are the best dating apps, pros, and cons to you to make a good choice.
Bumble dating app:
Bumble dating app is one in a million. It’s the first-ever known dating app reduces man’s power by putting all power and final decision in the shoulds of the women. Men need the permission of the women that interest them before they can have any form of engagement or contact, in other words, the woman is the one to first show some sort of affection or interest.
That’s not all, Bumble dating app also adds significant safety protection to their app, differentiating them from other dating apps. If you really want to know why Bumble Dating App tops our charts and has unique features, it’s because it was created by one of the co-founders of the Tinder dating app.
The reason why women like this app the most is because this time around they make the choice, not the man. Men however also have to play the role of women by relaxing and expecting women to hit their inboxes.
Pros of Bumble dating app
- Bumble dating app has real/original idea
- The encrypted form of data transfer
- Robust free version
- Advertising is not much
- High score for performance
- Integration with social networks
- Photos are verified to avoid spam
Cons of Bumble dating app
- A limited number of search filters
- Profiles of users are uninformative
- VIP status is of a high cost
Tinder Dating App
Talking of popularity, the Tinder Dating app is a step ahead of Bumble Dating Apps since its introduction in the year 2012. Tinder dating app as noted earlier has some similarity with the Bumble dating app for the fact that its idea was developed by an ex co-founder of Tinder.
Tinder has this friendly useful swiping of photos features that allow you to browse with ease. When both people swipe right, a match is made and you can start exchanging messages. It’s a common “instant gratification” format for dating apps, but Tinder has its own unique pros and cons:
Pros of Tinder Dating App
- One can actually find True Love
- This app can save one from getting bored
- Registration is Quick on Tinder
- Improve one’s analytical skills
- Upgraded users can use the Passport feature to change location, which means you can swipe on local singles in any city.
Cons of Tinder Dating App
- One can get trapped in bad company
- It is majorly sex-focused
- Can be a source of harassment
- It is only useful and makes sense on mobile devices
Clover Dating App
Clover dating app is noted for the sleek interferes and it’s simplicity. It consists of a friendly user interface that enables you to skip the swipe/match/message part, and just makes it straight forward.
It has one of the lowest cost breaks down of what you can (and can’t) do for free, this in-depth Clover dating app review has everything you want to know – including how it stacks up to Tinder.
Pros of Clover Dating app:
The main objective of the Clover Dating App is to make it easy for its users to request an appointment. According to your profile, you will find people who really want to meet you and you will be able to find a date as easy as ordering a pizza. This wonderful app aims to schedule an appointment in real life. Just add where and when you would like to meet someone on the calendar. The app then suggests a potential prospect to join you and you decide if you’d like to spend your time with them.
Cons of Clover Dating APP
If you are using Clover for free, it will often ask you to buy Clover Coins. Somewhat annoying for users using this app, but not out of the ordinary with the most popular dating apps.
Some sorting and filtering features are paid only.
Also Read: 6 Best Dating Sites For Serious Relationship
Plenty of Fish (POF) Dating APP
Now a Days POF is one of the few dating apps that allow you to contact any fellow users without matching or subscribing. That makes it one of the most immediately usable dating apps. POF is designed to help singles find happy relationships. They have the freest features to meet singles and include unique icebreakers to start engaging conversations With POF. You are likely to enter a conversation within your first 24 hours!
OkCupid Dating App
OkCupid is free to sign up and search for your soulmate application. The interface is easy to navigate, that is, easy to set up the account. The A-list subscription is a low cost, which gives access to some features.
The app is full of different types of people, fake accounts due to free registration and they find it hard to meet in person. Lastly, It doesn’t have a large database like other dating apps.
CamSurf is a random video chat app that helps people with similar interests or in similar locations meet in a fun video chat environment. There are always thousands of users using the platform, so connecting with people is no issue. Hablo espanol? Set the filter to only find Spanish-speaking users. There are no costs to use CamSurf and it requires minimal storage, both in the app and browser-based versions.
Hinge dating app
For the longest time now, Hinge has been calling itself “The relationship app”. To some extent that is true. Some people prefer the apps’ approach to long-term relationships, while others not so much. Like any other dating app, Hinge is both likable and unlikable.
Pros of Hinge Dating App
- Hinge, for the most part, has been able to give its’ users higher-quality individuals for conversations since it matches you to people who you’re likely to meet via your circle of friends.
- It creates questions so viewers can learn about someone versus just seeing pictures or an about me section like other dating apps.
- On the free version, the user experience is fairly good.
- The app stops you from just swiping on everyone without paying attention, there’s so much more thought in this app.
Cons of Hinge dating app
- On the free version, you are limited to only a few matches and likes a day.
- There is no way to know how many potential matches are current before setting up a profile.
- It requires one to upload six photos for a complete profile.
- The free filter options are limited to age, distance, and gender preference.
In short, If you are looking for a long-term oriented relationship, then this app got you. You may have to spend a little bit amount of money, but overall, you will get a better than average experience and results with the paid version.
Do you have other apps that in your opinion seem better than the above-mentioned? Drop a line below the comment section.