Most of us are familiar with the PDF and Excel formats. PDFs are commonly used for documents that need to be printed, while Excel is typically used for data analysis and manipulation. However, there are times when you may need to convert a PDF to an Excel format.
For example, you may have a PDF document that contains tabular data that you want to manipulate in Excel. Or you may need to extract data from a PDF for further analysis. Regardless of the reason, there are several methods that you can use to convert PDFs to Excel. In this article, we will cover three methods that work on all platforms.
The following are 3 simple methods to convert PDF to Excel on Mac, Windows, Android, and iPhone:
UPDF is a PDF application that is simple to use and can help you convert PDF files to Excel or CSV, as well as more than a dozen other file formats, into an editable form.
This enables the content to be changed on native platforms. It is a useful and simple-to-use program that has a straightforward user interface but various different functionalities.
- The most important feature of UPDF is the use of the OCR function. It makes the UPDF stand out from the rest of the PDF converters. Moreover, it offers 5 free PDF conversions daily.
- You will be able to edit, annotate, and organize your PDF files easily. The best PDF tool to add text to PDF easily.
- The best thing about UPDF is that it is completely offline, so you won’t have to worry about the confidentiality and security of your valuable information.
- You can also encrypt your PDF files using the UPDF editor. Moreover, it allows you to sign your PDF documents digitally before you convert them to excel format.
Steps to Convert PDF to Excel
Now, let’s take a look at how you can convert PDF to Excel using UPDF:
- Launch the UPDF on your device and open the PDF file that you want to convert.
- Navigate to the right side of the UPDF and click on the “Export PDF” button. Now, select the “Excel” format.
- A pop-up window will appear. It will allow you to enable the OCR feature and set your preferred language. Now, simply click on the “Export” button and your PDF will convert to Excel.
Smallpdf is a free online PDF editor that provides a compact yet functional toolkit for editing and converting PDF files. Although it cannot compete with the capabilities of a premium PDF editor, it does give a method to make simple edits to documents in a short amount of time.
Smallpdf excels at PDF converting. It is possible to convert files created in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to PDF format and vice versa. The converter is also compatible with picture files in a variety of formats, such as PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF. The best part is that you may upload numerous documents at once and convert them all at once.
Here is how to convert PDF to Excel using Smallpdf:
- Go to https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-excel from your computer or laptop.
- Upload the PDF document and select the “Convert to Excel” option.
- Now click the “Choose option” and your PDF will convert to Excel. You can download it now.
PDF to Excel Converter – OCR is an app tool that allows users to convert PDF files into Excel format. The converter uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately extract data from the PDF file and convert it into an editable Excel spreadsheet.
The converter is easy to use and can be accessed from any iOS device. The converter easily converts PDF documents to Excel files without compromising the quality of the document.
Here is how to use PDF to Excel Converter – OCR:
- Download and Install “PDF to Excel Converter – OCR” on your iPhone.
- Open the app and upload the PDF document that you want to convert. You can also upload using the cloud.
- Now, click on the convert option to convert your PDF to Excel using this free converter.
PDF files are convenient for sharing and printing, but they can be a real pain to work with. One of the main issues is that they’re not very easy to edit. That’s where a PDF to Excel converter comes in.
Among the best converters, we recommend you to use UPDF because it is compatible with all platforms including Windows, iOS, Android, and macOS. Moreover, it is fast, secure, and reliable.